Chapter 5

When Sam got back the tank was full, Dean and Lily had composed themselves.

Sam handed Lily her water through the window. She thanked him. Still standing outside the car he asked, "Where did Cas go?"

Dean shook his head " I don't know man. He was hunched over one second and the next he was gone."

Sam raised his eyebrows. "Huh"

"Sam get in the car. Let's get this show on the road." Dean said as he started the car.

~A few hours later~

They pulled into an auto shop called Singer's Auto. Dean drove a little more then they came to a house. It wasn't in horrible shape but it defiantly was not in good shape.

The boys got out and Lily followed. When they got to the door they walked in without knocking. Looking around you could tell this was a hunters house. There were books stacked on top of each other that were as tall as Lily, who was 5ft. And when they passed the kitchen there were phones that were labeled things like FBI and CIA.

"Bobby!" Dean shouted. "Bobby come down here! I have something to show you!"

Right above their heads were hard, loud footsteps. They walked around a while then started towards the stairs.

"What in the blazin' hell are you idjits yellin' for?" Bobby said as he came down. When he reached the bottom he saw Lily-Rose.

"Who the balls is this?" He asked pointing at Lily. It took all she had not to laugh at the way he used 'balls.'

Dean rubbed the back of his neck. "Uh, Bobby this is um... this is m-my daughter. Lily-Rose."

Bobby's eyes looked as if they would pop out if his skull any minuet. "She's your what?"

Dean expected him to be angry or at least disappointed. He sounded more concerned than anything.
Dean couldn't speak. He felt this throat close up. All he could manage was a small, "Uhh."

Lily-Rose stepped in front of him. "I'm his daughter sir." She stuck her hand out. "You must be Bobby. It's nice yo meet you. I'm Lily-Rose. But you can call me Lily."

Bobby smiled at her and shook her hand. "Hello Lily, yes i'm Bobby. It's very nice to meet you too."

He glanced at Sam and Dean.
"Lily would you excuse us? I need to talk to the boys alone." She nodded. "There is Pepsi in the fridge. Help yourself."

The guys walked into the living room. Bobby let out a big sigh. "Dean, how do you know that she is yours? Apart from her bening a spittin' image of you. For all we know she could be a shifter or somethin'."

Dean shook his head. "We did tests. She's human."

Sam nodded. "Plus, she doesn't just look like Dean. She acts just like him. Only with better manors."

Dean slapped him on the arm. "And I slept with her mother 13 years ago. She's 13. We are going to have a DNA test just to be sure, but all signs point to yes."

Bobby rubbed the back of his neck. "Okay, I'm convinced. So what do you want to do with her?"

Sam and Dean looked at each other.
"We want to hunt with her." Sam said rather quietly. "She's already a hunter. And a good one at that."

"A great one." Dean corrected.

Bobby was going to say something when Lily walked in.

A/N
Sorry i didn't post. I've had writers block for a while. I don't know what to do after this. So if anyone has any ideas please let me know! Thank for being patient !
XOXO ~ Tori
P.S. i changed the chapters names to just numbers. I'm crap at naming them.