Yet deeply familiar

I'm not sure if you will be able to contact the dead soon.
I'm not sure.
Will you be able to?
Soon? Maybe not that soon?

Mingi lets out a hushed groan, turning on his back. A quiet snore leaves the werewolf below him, a bit of shuffling indicating that the male has turned around.
Actually Wooyoung moves around a lot in his sleep, is the conclusion of Mingi's observation as he lies in his bed for the third sleepless hour.
He can't get Hongjoong's words out of his head. They weren't mean per se, only making him doubt his non-existent abilities for now.

The male slowly rises in a sitting position and lets the thin blanket pool around his legs. He can only see black shapes and forms, which move and flicker in his vision strangely. Before the red head can begin to question if his room is possessed with monsters, the sound of footsteps draws his attention.
Mingi turns his head to the locked door, watching the hallway light vanishing for a second before the yellow glow returns in the gap.

There are no restrictions of roaming around as far as he knows so the ladder of the bunk bed softly creeks under his weight as he gets down.
Sheets rustle as Wooyoung turns again. Mingi leans closer to see the male's face better.
A snore informs him that he is still in dreamland, his closed eyelids only putting the dot at the end of the sentence.

Mingi changes clothes, putting on one of his relatively new hoodies and dark jeans. He jumps around the room quietly while trying to put on socks and finally gets both feet in his shoes, which are in the middle of a pile none of the roommates wish to put away.
Turning the lock, the red head carefully opens the door. The hallway is full to the brim with soft, yellow light that tries to crawl inside their dorm room and wake Wooyoung up from his slumber so the male closes the door behind him.

He doesn't see or hear the person, who wandered this hallway minutes prior from his appearance. Only the many doors and their golden plates glint in the light, raising no suspicion in the male.
Mingi decides to just walk to the staircase but that thought turns into making it to the first floor and later on - outside for some fresh air.
The male roams around, taking a long time due to not remembering the way correctly.

The Academy at night looks pretty with the torches and overall vibes, which are seeping into the dark colours around him.
Finally, Mingi turns into a hallway he recognizes. He walks past the wide windows to the doors leading outside.
Just taking a step out and letting the entrance behind him close is enough time to feel the drop of the temperature.
Looks like his soul is leaving him yet it's just his breath evaporating. The male takes uncertain steps forwards, down the hill.

He sees the trees growing bigger with each of his steps, the naked branches spreading and twisting like something wicked and merciless.
Thinking over his decisions, Mingi stops by the metal gate of the graveyard.
The forest casts big shadows over some of the stones yet the blue moonlight ensures the tall human doesn't trip over and sits on the bench with no scratches.
Mingi exhales, watching his own breath travel somewhere far.

Or nowhere at all, he isn't sure if it continues its way after becoming invisible to his eyes.

He leans down and moves his hand below the bench. His fingers touch the fabric of the pouch and grab it before returning to take something paper like as well. The two things are the runes he used with Hongjoong and a pack of cards, held together by a rubber band.
He places the cards next to him and takes the runes out, assembling them in his palms.
The stones are void of any warmth. Mingi doesn't feel anything.
"Come out?" he asks.
His voice sounds weird in this quiet and lonely space. He clears his throat.

"I came to talk. You must have seen me hours before, I was here with Hongjoong, he told me you were talking. Wait, can you see?"
He doesn't receive an answer.
"Sorry if that was insensitive, I don't have a clue what I'm doing now." the red head mumbles.
Mingi chooses not to throw the runes this time since he will not find all of them in the darkness and so his tries end fruitless.
"You know, it's quite frustrating trying and having no clue how to even attempt things." he says, putting the stones back in the pouch.