Still, he wanted to grasp them

Hongjoong jawns lazily before his eyes focus back on the book.
He reads the last words left on the page and turns it over to a new chapter.
"Say, why would a woman offer her thighs to a vampire?"
The raven head looks over at Yeosang. The vampire is sitting on the chair with a novel in his hands.
"It has nothing to do with drinking blood, more like the thought of the man's head being between the woman's thighs."

"Is the thought arousing?"
"I don't know, do I look like I'm salivating?"
The grey eyes inspect the male before closing.
"Share something from your book. It could be more interesting."
"Yeosang, if you're looking for entertainment "Control of the Dark arts" is not for you."
"Just read a line."
Hongjoong sighs, looking at the male, who has slouched down as if a tale is about to be read for his goodnight's sleep.
"Focus on the weakest part of the limbs is essential. In most cases, those are arms but if you don't have the opportunity or connection to them, striking a vital part in legs is good as well."

"Do you have any connections with arms that I don't know about?" the black haired male asks.
"Oh, you would feel it if I did."
The necromancer looks at the book again.
"I'm still only into the theory part. My plan is to catch mr. Fair in one of the hallways and ask him how I can train it."
"Feel free to try it on me anytime."
"Mhm, feel free to live the rest of your life with a dislocated arm then."
Yeosang chuckles. His eyes open to look at the ceiling of the study room.

"I was about to ask you what changes should I overgo yet you surpassed me as always."
"Oh, lucky me."
Hongjoong puts the book down.
"Sleep?"
"Yeah...an hour or two wouldn't hurt."
The vampire gets up from the chair and joins Hongjoong on the couch while the human lies his head down on Yeosang's lap.
Slim fingers run along the raven head's locks as he closes his tired eyes.
A pleasant hum escapes him.
"Feels nice."
"You should slow down a bit with the studying. We all look like fools in comparison." his voice is adoring as he says that.

"Not my problem, you have grown too lazy to study in all these years."
The vampire gasps.
"How dare you get cocky with me. Wait till I grow hungry again, your blood will be the first one I search for."
A rather childish giggle escapes past Hongjoong's lips as he turns on his side.
The air grows calm around them, lulling the human to sleep. As soon as his breath changes, Yeosang knows the male is no longer resurrectable. He doesn't plan on waking him up so catching up on information would be the best choice.
Yeosang takes the book from the table and opens the first chapter, searching for the line Hongjoong read.

He has to admit, the things his human friend is learning about are some next level puzzles. Hongjoong has been running ahead of most of his course, getting to the most complex part - the mind.
The vampire believes that controlling any limb of any creature isn't that complicated since it only asks for energy and concentracion in return, yet entering one's mind is a dangerous practice.
The black haired male recalls their conversation with the older vampire before the start of this year.
"Does that mean I can learn about controlling now?" Hongjoong had asked back then, on that sunny June day when his valuation took place.

Yeosang's grey eyes slid to the vampire just as Hongjoong's black ones.
Both of them watched the teacher, whose expression was bordering between a smile and a frown.
"There is a possibility that you can skip the control part if you wish." mr. Fair had answered as his transparent eyes looked at the human.
"Why would he want to avoid a whole subject?"
It was not like Hongjoong's hunger for knowledge and perfection was a secret. That earned a sigh in the courtyard.
"I'm not worried about you learning how to physically take control over a creature's body and move them as you wish but mind control is something entirely different. It can rob you more than give you gains."

"For example?" Hongjoong asked while standing straight as a candle. His body radiated a challenge Yeosang liked less as time passed by and the teacher's expression didn't soften like it usually did when it came to his favourite student.
"Based on the person's mentality, entering the mind may be easy but getting out in time, knowing when it's enough is a different story. Your ability hasn't been stabilised and entering someone else's mind with an unstable, emotional mind of your own can create a mess you won't be able to get out of."
"What are the dangers if he can't get out in time?"