XXVi| All over again

Italics: Finnish

●▬▬▬▬▬ ⋆🧊🇫🇮 ⋆ ▬▬▬▬▬●

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Sweet little lies

"... But I couldn't find a way

So I'll settle for one day"

Sometimes, Anneli Räikkönen got scared and just didn't tell anyone

Sometimes, Anneli Räikkönen got scared and just didn't tell anyone. It wasn't because she was embarrassed or didn't have anyone to tell, it was just because she thought it was her problem and no one else (unless she was in real danger). However, Anneli was scared that her father would kill her ex.

So, how did she deal with that?

Distraction.

Maybe a bad distraction but a distraction all in itself...

"Anneli, what has gotten into you?" Minttu questioned as she sipped on her drink.

All of the Räikkönen's were sat on a yacht, waiting on the docks for the rest of their party to show up. They were expecting a small range of people.

Sebastian Vettel was first invited when Kimi found out he was in Monaco and the ex-driver then brought along Mick Schumacher and Robyn Saunders. Kimi had yet to meet Sebastian's honorary daughter. 

Next up was Antonio Giovinazzi, who had half-chosen to fly out just to see them all as well as hide under his Ferrari reserve driver title. He would be racing for Ferrari in the Le Mans 24-hour race in June, which Anneli was planning on visiting.

Anneli's friends were there too: Joel, Levi, Felipe and Jack. It was the first time Felipe and Jack had met the others but they were getting along quite well.

Anneli might have invited Max without telling anyone but Robyn. She'd yet to tell her dad that she was actually with him because Kimi had been so stern that he didn't think Anneli should get with someone too soon...but that had been months ago.

Every time Kimi questioned what Anneli was doing, she answered honestly but just left out that she was with Max. If her dad was worried she was alone, she would just reply she was with 'someone from Red Bull' which didn't always put her dad at ease. He didn't like the atmosphere in the Red Bull family of people being disposable. 

While Anneli knew Kimi wouldn't have a problem with Max, or she hoped, she also didn't want Max to feel unwelcomed in her family and friendship group. She didn't want another Elijah.

"Where is nELI?" Kimi's voice sounded.

Everyone that he'd planned to be there had arrived apart from his daughter, which was slightly annoying when her friends were all there waiting for her. Luckily, Kimi liked all of Anneli's friends and most of them had already been in his company.