A Moment

"Damn Harrington that turned me on. We have some time before the girls return" Billy said as he scooped Steve up in his arms and carried him back up the stairs.

"Should you be putting so much strain on your body?" Steve said as he kissed Billy's neck.

Billy just nodded and when they got to the bedroom with the big hole in the wall he asked "Whose room"?

"My parent's" Steve replied, a bit confused.

Billy kicked open what remained of the door put Steve softly on the King size bed and said with a grin "Let's fuck on your parent's bed".

"What are we fifteen?" Steve asked, raising his right eyebrow.

"Nah. If we were fifteen we would be having sex behind the school during class. But by enjoying yourself fully on the bed of the people who turned their backs you are liberating yourself from them and making what was theirs, yours" Billy said as he pulled off his shirt.

Billy's explanation actually made a lot of sense but Steve couldn't make out words as he licked his lips in anticipation as he watched the sweat glisten off the muscular chest in front of him and wanted to make it his.

Reading his body Billy slowed down and undid his zipper then slowly fidgeted with the button on his jeans until it came loose smiling as he watched Steve's body react to every single one of his movements.

He finally pulled his pants off and sliding his fingers slowly down his own underwear Billy started to pull them down and was elated when Steve's body started to shake with excitement.

"Not yet, baby. Wait for me to cum ok" Billy said slowing down the removal of his underwear.

As soon as Billy was completely naked he went over to Steve and removed his socks and shoes and then just stood there.

Steve moaned and was about to slide his hand down his pants but Billy slapped his hand away.

"That's mine" Billy growled and started tugging on Steve's khakis from the legs and smiled when he heard both the button and zipper break and the pants came right off and again Billy stopped.

Steve squirmed on the bed and started pleading with Billy to hurry.

Instead of easing Steve's pain Billy went to the bathroom and brought out two hand towels he tied Steve's hands to the bedposts and took his position back in front of him.

Steve whimpered making Billy's cock harder than it was making Steve whimper louder.

Billy smiled and started to stroke his own cock. Moving slowly at first and gradually picking up speed and thrust.

"Billy please I need to cum" Steve begged literally panting at this point.

Billy let go of his cock and literally tore off Steve's underwear with his teeth.

Once Steves thick cock was in sight Billy could see the throbbing and laughed.

Without untying the whimpering man in front of him Billy turned Steve on his back twisting his captives arms in a weird way.

"Do you want me to cum inside you baby" Billy whispered into Steves ear.

Steve nodded. "But I don't have any lube baby" Billy said teasing Steves ear with his tongue.

In between whimpers and pants Steve was able to say "I don't care I want you in me".

Billy wasn't one to ignore a request and slammed his cock into Steve's not-so-tight hole.

"Hey baby you really want this" Billy said against Steve's ear.

Steve barked, making Billy even more horny and causing him to move in and out with a fast and hard motion.

Feeling that Steve was almost at the edge he suddenly pulled out and turned Steve over and straddling Steve's face he pushed his cock into his mouth as he took Steve's thick cock in his mouth.

Pushing his cock in and out of Steve's mouth he brought them over the edge together.

Slowly removing his cock from Steve's mouth Billy turned around and undid the knots holding Steve's hands to the beds and kissed him and then collapsed onto the bed next to him.

Kissing Steve's forehead Billy asked, "How do you feel baby"?

"Like I was in heaven" Steve said as he nuzzled his face into Steve's chest and closed his eyes. He wanted to remember this moment from the way he was feeling, the smells, and the sounds.

Billy wrapped an arm around Steve and once again whispered "I love you" and this time Steve knew he wasn't dreaming, it was real, this was real.

With that, both of them fell asleep knowing that in the morning they would be moving on to the next phase of their healing, making this house an actual home.

What they didn't know was that the three girls had come back while they were having sex and were already coming up with jabs for the next day.