𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗧.

hihi! author here, and I've come to give you a few tips on this book and some heads up! so please do not skip this since it has to do with the future of this book

I do not know whether or not I will be proceeding with the original storyline of Blue Lock. Soccer will be included and I, myself, am still unsure whether I want this book to follow that storyline. 

However reader is still a reincarnation so keep that in mind throughout the storyI can and will not promise regular updates. I am a single person working to update my books on multiple applications. I will not constantly update either.

I had originally thought of making this book a nagi and older sibling or kaiser and older sibling reader. I will be updating you in the future regarding thatThere will be mentions of violence, suicide, and more. 

If you are uncomfortable with the following please click off. As for the reader you are able to choose between black hair and reddish-brown since it would only make sense. This is only for the story so if you don't like those colors you are allowed to imagine any other color. 

Eye color will be from your father since i'll just be going with the thought that your mother has teal eyes.

I wanted to start a nagi older sibling book at the same time so please let me know if I should!

-Thank you for reading!!