Update Notice

Hi everyone. FireWolfXT here to give you all an important update.

No, I am not ending the story.

Despite school and personal life taking first precedent, I still love Bleach, For Honor, and Arata. I'm continuing this story and will write it to its fullest potential. That is a promise.

But over the years since first posting Soul Slayer, I've matured a great deal as a writer. I've learned new skills and lessons that have changed the way I want to go forward with my fanfictions.

Which is why I will be rewriting aspects of the story and/or adding new content other than new chapters. When I reread Soul Slayer, I find myself dissatisfied with how I handled many certain parts; Arata's behavior, verb tenses, Arata's relationships, how his power works, certain things connecting to the For Honor world, etc.

I can't give you all a specific date to when I will update. I still have school and that takes a lot of my mental energy and time. But know that I am working hard to give you all a good story.

I appreciate everyone of you that I have been patient. I hope you will continue to humor me as time goes forward.

When I post the new chapter, I will delete this page. Have a good day everyone!