Ch. 11

The walk was short for Arata and Candice, the girl's house being not that far from where they fought the thugs. They enter the house and are greeted by a modest looking living room linking to a fairly sized kitchen. The thing that caught his attention however was the large screen T.V.

Candice looks to see the executioner make his way towards her couch and scrambles to stop him, telling him to wash up first before anything else. She then shows Arata the bathroom on the second floor and asks him to leave his clothes but his underwear in the hamper where she can wash them up. He again follows her orders and strips.  Candice looks on and subtlety licks her lips before she regains herself, taking his clothes and leaving before Arata bared all his glory to her. As she leaves, Arata takes off his mask, putting it atop his underwear.

He showers peacefully, silently thanking the blessing that was warm running water. He steps and changes into what little clothes he had. He goes to the living room and sits down on the couch before turning on the T.V. An action movie immediately pops up, a car chase happening before him. He settles into the sofa, relaxed but the calmness was pierced by a seductive "Hey"  near the stairs.

The culprit was Candice and she stood there changed. Her attire from before was now swapped out, a black and lacy bra and pantie set replacing it. She walks to Arata, swaying her waist from side to side and stands in front of him, blocking his view of the T.V. She sends him a sultry smile as she then sits on his lap and wraps her arms around his neck. She gently pulls his head toward her own. Arata does not respond to her advances, not one bit, having made himself immune to a woman's charm.

The lime-haired woman grinds her lower half on his thinly clothed lap but does not excite the man. He remains soft. Her face shifts into that of annoyance. "Are you gay of something?" she questions Arata which only results in the man tilting his head to the side in confusion.

Candice sat there in disbelief. First he didn't know what an arcade was, not he doesn't know what 'gay' was? "You know... homosexual?" she said somewhat awkwardly. Arata only tilts his head again, further confused. Candice growls in frustration and bluntly say, "Do you like fucking guys?"

Arata lets out a silent 'ohh' before she shakes his head no. "No. I prefer women as sexual partners" he said simply. The girl on top of him suddenly shifted, turning angry. If he was attracted to women but her advances weren't doing jack shit, is he saying she isn't pretty?! 

"Then why the hell aren't you getting hard?!" she practically yells into his face. 

"Because only I control who I am aroused by" he then says. She then light grips his thick neck, her hand barely encompassing the thick nape and squeezes it lightly.

She growls, "You saying I'm not pretty enough to be turned on by?"

"No. You are pretty. It's just I refuse to let carnal desires to fuck control me" 

She looks down at him surprised. Never has she seen a man withhold his own arousal. He truly is something.

She sighs disappointingly. "Damn. Now the moods broken". She then takes notice of the T.V, too engrossed in seducing Arata to notice the film that was playing. "Oh nice! I love this movie!". She then shifts her body around until she was in a position where her legs were draped over Arata's lap and her upper body was next to his. 

The two watched until the movie ended. Arata then collects his stainless clothes and makes his way to the front door.

"Hold up" Candice says before Arata opened the door. "If you wanna hang out more, come by. You're... something"

"... Is that a good thing?" 

Candice lets out a cute giggle. "Well, you aren't boring that's for sure". Arata simple nods to that and takes his leave. He was about to make his way to Orihime but changed his mind, going to Urahara's instead.