Ch. 12

Sakura lays in bed impatient. She wanted to rip off the blankets and start experimenting with her new powers but the arrancar nurses kept insisting she rest more. Reluctantly, she does just that and waits until her wounds healed.

Now, she was able to stand steadily on her feet. After some test steps, she was now walking like she was never hurt at all. Before she could exit the infirmary, the tres Espada, Tier Harribel enters along with the man responsible for bringing her into this new world, Sosuke Aizen.

"I see you recovered nicely Sakura" the brunette greeted.

"Thank the healing factor," she replied. "I swear this new body is riot"

"Just wait until you train more with it" Aizen said inciting her excitement. "But before all that, you need a new change of clothes. Harribel... help her. Afterward, I want the both of you to meet me and the others in the conference room" he commanded. Harribel bows as he leaves and turns to Sakura.

"Come, I have some clothes that you can use" she said simply.

"Are you sure? You're a bit bigger than me" Sakura states.

"Well find something" and the two head off for Harribel's personal palace within Las Noches. After plenty of sonidos, they arrive and are greeted with an amusing sight in the form of a bickering trio. 

All were girls but differed greatly in appearance. One had a tomboyish look to her with different colored eyes; her right eye blue and the left red. Her hair was Jaw-length and black with her hollow fragment on the top of her head and a horn in the middle.

The next girl was the biggest out of all of them. She was a  dark-skinned buxom woman with a white amazonian outfit. Her hollow fragment took the form a crown around her head that was topped with brown hair and a thick necklace. 

The third and final girl was a slender and pale girl with long olive-green hair. Her mask fragment took the form of hair clip-like extensions on the right side of her bangs. Her eyes were lavender with three pink dots underneath her right eye. 

"I'm telling you, This suits her much better than that!" the horned girl said holding up a hooded Arrancar jacket with a black interior with no sleeves along with some tight looking white pants against the dark-skinned woman who was holding a outfit like her own with a few differences. The chest piece was replaced with a black sleeveless crop top that showed off the mid drift with a white trim and a slightly longer skirt.

"This offers more mobility than that simple jacket. A woman of her power deserves more respect than that!" she argues.

"You're both wrong," the slim girl said to the arguing girls. "This outfit is perfect for Sakura" she then said before showing a simple Arrancar outfit with a slight modification to the sleeves, them being slightly bigger.

"That's TOO simple!" the two others exclaimed.

"I highly doubt Sakura is a woman that cares so much about appearances" the slim girl retorts.

"Wrong" Sakura said capturing the trio's attention. "I believe a good appearance is apart of making a good first impression"

"Master Harribel!" the trio then bowed as soon as they saw their Espada with the Sakura. 

"Raise your heads girls. Sakura, these are my fraccions; Mila Rose, Apacci, and Sung-Sun"

"A pleasure to meet you girls. Now, on the matter of my attire, all of these are terrific choices but...," Sakura then took the jacket from Apacci, the crop-top from Mila Rose, and the hakama pants from Sung-Sun. "I prefer to stylize my own fashion. This will do Harribel. Thanks" and she went behind some cover to change.