Ch. 8

Orihime and Arata return home after an eventful shopping spree. After the training session with Urahara and Yoruichi, the two made their way to the mall where they spent their time going to store after store for clothes just for Arata before eating out at a restaurant.

Arata kept saying to the teen girl that he didn't need so many clothes but Orihime thought otherwise. In the end, the executioner relented, having no choice to follow. The woman was housing him. The least he could do was to listen.

By the time they came back home, they had bought four bags of clothes, all for Arata. In total, they bought him a total of six t-shirts, three tank-tops, two jeans, two basketball shorts, two cargo shorts, a couple packs of underwear, three jackets, three pairs of shoes, and a light blue beanie with a cartoon bunny on it.

She bought the beanie because she thought he needed to look "more approachable" as Orihime thought.

Being someone who has lived a life that was more than spartan and being a wanderer, Arata didn't have a lot of clothes or any material possessions back in Heathmoor. So having such an abundance of clothes like he does now was odd to the masked-man.

"At least you have other options other than your usual garbs" Orihime states.

"Lucky for me, you bought... cheap clothes" Arata said, unsure if the clothes were indeed cheap. He had not yet understood the currency system yet. "I'll pay you back as soon as I get payed"

"Oh do worry about it Arata. I didn't spend so much money so you don't need to"

"Regardless, it would be unfair of me not to. Just accept it woman. I'm gonna pay you back"

Orihime smiles, nodding in acceptance. She really did mean that she didn't need Arata paying her back. She did it because she wanted to. But still, the fact that Arata is going to pay her back, even when he didn't need to, was nice.

"If that makes you happy, okay. Goodnight Arata" and she went off to bed.

In Hueco Mundo...

"Gin, is the machine ready?" 

"Yes lord Aizen. It shouldn't break down this time, what with the improved steel we implemented" Gin said, smiling at the control panel. 

Aizen smiles and places the Hogyoku inside the teleporter. He goes by Gin as the smiling man prepares to active the once destroyed machine. He turns it on, and watches along with Aizen as the powerful orb inside sparks and ignites the machine with its potent energy. The teleporter sparks, light blink on and off at the control panel. The Hogyoku's energy cause the teleporter and panel to shakes but because of the improvements made, everything stays stable with the exception of a few crack appearing. 

Inside the hollow cylinder, purple and blue electricity crackle within before it is envelopes in portal door.

Gin jumps in excitement. "Oh yes! we did it!"

Aizen smirks, plans already forming within his complex mind. "Good. We should get a team assembled to-"

"Wait," Gin interrupts. "Something is coming through"

"Oh?" and Aizen turns his attention back to the portal. True as Gin says, the portal sparks as something or someone walks through. 

A leg steps out before another before a whole body arrives, stepping into the room. It was a woman, of a height of 5'5 and a shaven head. She was dressed in similar clothes to Arata with the exception of his tattoos. The woman though had a few different aspects than Arata, one being her axe.

It was a decorative piece of melee weaponry, with a large, double-headed axe head depicting a white woman on one blade and a red oni on the other. On top of the woman was a white crescent moon while a red full moon loomed over the red oni. A total of five doll head were seen on the axe, one being on the pommel while four surrounded on the shaft near the head. There was black wrapping on the shaft on two different areas with a red, ruby-like material separating them.