A summer night in august*

(A/N this one shot takes place in the summer between sixth and seventh year, both characters are 18)

*chapter includes mature content

Y/N's POV

The sun was burning hot on this august afternoon.

Sebastian and I had just apparated to the outskirts of the little town where Anne had her residence.

Before sixth year ended, Anne had asked me if I wanted to spend a few weeks at their place.

I had been counting down the days to come here.

"Hm, next time I should do the apparating again." Sebastian said smugly as he looked around.

"We are in the middle of the forest!" He laughed.

"Very funny, Sallow. I just apparated us to the outskirts of town and we are not in the middle of the forest." I said as I pushed away some branches.

"See? There's the creek you made us fall last winter. We were soaked all the way through, remember?"

"Hehe, how could I forget Y/N? After we came home I needed to help you out of your clothes." Sebastian chuckled.

"As if it was such a burden to you." I complained as we began to walk towards the cabin.

"Hm, be careful Y/N. I might just slip again and drag you into the creek with me."

"You're such a flirt sometimes, you know that?"

"And you are eating it up, aren't you darling?"

"We might want to tone down on the flirting when we're in the presence of Anne and Ominis."

"I am not planning on toning it down. You don't have any idea how those two acted the first few weeks of summerbreak. I was right in the middle of their constant teasing and flirting. I swear another week with the two of them would have driven me mad."

"You can be such a dramaqueen Sallow." I commented as we arrived at the cabin.

"Hm, I will give it two days before you start complaining as well." Sebastian said as he used his keys and opened the door.

"After you, milady."

A little blush spread on my face from his reference. But luckily for me he didn't notice. Instead he was looking around the living room for his sister and Ominis.

"Sebastian, there's an envelope right here." I said as I gave him the brown piece of paper.

Sebastian opened the letter and read out loud: "Dear Sebastian and Y/N, Ominis and I are on a short errand trip. We will return on saturday. Lots of love Anne."

"So, that means we have this whole afternoon and evening to ourselves." I said suggestively.

"What is it what you wanted to do?" Sebastian asked raising his brows as his eyes wandered over my body.

"I can think of some things." I said teasingly.

"Like what?" Sebastian pressed as he inched closer.

"Hm, I am fairly hungry. What about we search for some food that we can make?"

Sebastian raised his eyebrows in confusion. "You want to cook?"

His dissapointment was audible in his voice.

"Yes, I thought we could make some pie of some sorts." I said, musing by the idea.

"You have any idea how much work that is?" He said crossing his arms.

"But we have the time, right? Plus we make a great team." I said as I walked into the kitchen area and started opening up some cabinets above my head.