Settled *

*Warning for explicit adult content

(Extra warning: long chapter 4k words)

Sebastian's POV (Summer 1895, one year after previous chapter)

I was teaching the last class of this schoolyear. An excited group of first years were intently listening to my lecture.

''Now does anyone have any questions regarding imps?'' I asked as my eyes shifted over the group.

''Mr. Sallow?''

''Ah, Miss. Lorcan, you have a question for me?''

''I was actually wondering about something else.''

''What's on your mind?'' I asked as I walked around my desk and leaned against it.

''I was actually wondering if the rumors are true?'' The young Ravenclaw asked.

''What rumors?'' I asked raising my brows.

''People say that you can conjure up a fully corporeal Patronus and that you managed to learn it when you were still a sixth year student.''

All students turned their attention on me. Most of them just staring at me expectantly.

''That rumor is in fact true. I was able to conjure my Patronus pretty fast, but there's still a long way to go before I can teach you about them. It's really advanced magic.''

''But would't we learn from it, by seeing one up close?''

I smiled. ''Very well then, because it is the last class of the year I will comply and demonstrate my Patronus.''

All students were whispering excitedly as chairs were pushed backwards and all of them gathered in a circle around me.

Just before I took my stance, I felt a familiar pressence. I could almost swear that my gut was right. My eyes quickly flashed towards the corner of the classroom. A big smile appeared on my face, this would make it even easier for me.

''Expecto Patronum.'' I exclaimed, conjuring my dragon Patronus.

Sounds of astonishment and shock filled the room.

''It's a dragon! Do you have any idea just how rare they are?'' A student called.

''Wait until I tell my siblings about this at home!'' Another student chirped.

''Alright and with this demonstration, I will officially dismiss this class. Have a good summer holiday you all and don't forget to hone your studies while on break.''

As the room was seemingly abandoned, I cleared my throat.

''You can stop hiding, Mrs. Sallow. I know you are there.''

Y/N's POV

I removed the disillusionment charm. How did he know? I thought I was being sneaky.

''And? Are we spying on me now?'' Sebastian asked as he pushed himself off his desk and slowly walked over, shaking his head in the process.

''I wanted to surprise you on this last official school day. And since I was a bit early I couldn't help myself but to have a quick glance at your teachings.''

''You just wanted an excuse to see me. Convince me otherwise.'' Sebastian said as he walked past me and locked the door.

''You wish Sebastian. I am not an obsessed school girl anymore.''

''The way I see it, we are both right. You are definetely not a school girl anymore, but I think it's safe to say that you are still crazy about me.''

''How presumptuous of you.'' I said pressing my fingers on his chest.