Chapter 9: Right or Wrong?

The four people in the apartment are having a crazy staring contest right now..

With all the chaos that happened just now, no one had a proper start to the conversation.

Gemini, who was staring at the cousins in disbelief and cursing himself for not realizing it was the same apartment he broke the door few hours ago..

Nanon, who was staring intensely at his dear cousin and his boss questioning them with his eyes "Why are both together?"

Ohm, who wanted to know what in the world were his brother and his not-so-employee doing together in that position.

Fourth, who was nervous with the intense stare but also confused with the position he saw.

Nobody was speaking but their eyes were screaming... 

Ohm: Gem-

Nanon: Fourth, you come with me.

With that, Nanon dragged Fourth with him at the balcony leaving the two brothers dumbfounded..

*smack*

Gemini: oww- broo...

Ohm: What the hell were you both doing?

Gemini: We were just hugging like normal brothers.. I was here to see Fourth but he wasn't here so Nanon bro gave me company but wait- what is Fourth doing here?

HE is just dumb with some stupidity.. His mind was processing that maybe Fourth came to the wrong room but -

Ohm: You stupid!!! He is Nanon's brother-cousin whatever it is... Why were you waiting for him? If he is one of your target? if yes, then just stop this..

Ohm was talking more like warning Gemini. He knew his little brother was not someone who would befriend with people like Fourth. He may not know Fourth for a long time but from the talk they shared in his car, he knew that the kid was no harm..

Meanwhile, Gemini was struck in his position, not believing anything and not finding words to speak.. How can he bring up that topic to his brother, especially now?

"Bro... uh- I -" Gemini, he was fidgeting his fingers questioning himself more if he should tell it or not but he knew his brother should know about it..

"What? Don't show me that expression right now... "Ohm was pissed but more pissed with the 'puppy eyes+ don't get angry' look Gemini was giving.

"Bro.. you know how I talked about a junior who was giving me an annoying feeling and the one I agreed on bet?" 

Ohm just nods..

"Why are you talking about that now? How is Fourth related to this?" 

Gemini just gave him a guilty smile.... 

"Gem... please don't tell me." Ohm gave him a killer look.. but Gemini just gave him 'sorry' look.

"GEMINI NORAWIT" 

.

.

.

.

.

.

<Meanwhile with Nanon and Fourth>

Nanon dragged Fourth to his balcony while Fourth was just silent...

Nanon: Fourth...

Fourth: Non look.. before you scold me, I wanted to ignore that senior so I came to to your office but the reception lady told me you left so I was going to leave but your boss happened to bump with me and that lady told him I am your brother then he just ordered me to come with him. I told no but he still dragged me.. I swear! I didn't say anything.. Sorry.*puppy eyes*