Rules and Regulations

In every community, there would be some rules and regulations that we must follow in order to show organization, and harmony

In every community, there would be some rules and regulations that we must follow in order to show organization, and harmony. Here are the rules and regulations of the Beyond the Binding Book Club! Make sure to read and fill all the necessary details in order to join. 

Beyond the Binding Rules and Regulations

Book Club Rules and Regulations

• Every member is strictly required to complete their assigned tasks. If you failed to complete your task on time, a valid reason must be prepared. 

• You activeness is essential in this book club. If you've been inactive for awhile and failed to portray your responsibilities, a warning will be given. 

• The use of any offensive words, medias, etc. are strictly prohibited. 

• You must act proper, friendly, respectful, kind, and fair to everyone. 

• Removing of votes, comments, and unfollowing is strictly prohibited. Give what you want to receive. 

• In every tasks that you're paired to with your partner, you are required to complete the same amount of chapters as your partner. E.g. I have 35 chapters but my partner has 30, we will both do the task in all 30 chapters instead. This is to be fair to both parties.

• For the comments tasks, you must atleast give 10 inline comments and 1 overall comment in the book. That is the minimum and the mandated thing that you must do, however, you can always give more.

• You have two weeks to complete a task with your partner. 

• Don't plagiarize. Plagiarism is a crime punishable by law. 

• It is encouraged to join the discord server to be kept updated in the book club. You can also gain more friends and engagements as we host different events in the server that may or may not be possible here in Wattpad. 

• Kindly add this book in your reading list to be updated when we publish a new chapter. You must also give a shoutout in your profile mentioning Beyond the Binding Book Club with it's founder (LyreVega) to attract more members to join. 

•  Additional Note: You only have to fill up one form which is the membership form and we'll use our official members chapter as a guide when it comes to pairing. In every task, we will post a review among all the members in each house that's included in that certain task. If a member failed to to complete his assigned task, he will not be included on the next task and will be marked as inactive unless he lets  us know that he's active once again. However, if your partner finished her task and you didn't you will be given a warning. 

Comment inline "I've read and I agree" if you approved. 

Book Rules and Regulations

•  Your book must have at least 2-3 chapters. 

• Any genre is welcome!

• Only English and Tagalog books are allowed. 

Admin Rules and Regulations 

Since this is a free book club where we organize, support, and bring every writers and readers together to engage with each others works and mind. A simple token of appreciation for us admins is enough to show your gratefulness. 

• You must follow our Founder and vote at least 3 chapters in any of her published works and leave at least 2 full sentence comments.  (LyreVega)

• You must follow our Co-founder (patrickbocking)

Comment inline "Completed" if you've completed. 

Warnings

• If you failed to portray and follow any rules and regulations that is mentioned above, you will be given a warning. Three consecutives warnings will resort to being banned permanently in our book club. 

Comment and Tag inline 5- 10 friends if you've understand and accepted our rules and regulations. 

Comment inline any questions that you have.