Christmas Writing Contest

Beyond the Binding Book Club Christmas Writing Contest

Merry Christmas, Bookworms!  For this year's celebration, we will have a writing contest! Show us your masterpiece and win amazing prizes!

Mechanics:

• Must be an official member of Beyond the Binding Book Club.
• Story must be connected to the theme: Christmas.
• Must be a short story with a minimum of 1,000 words and a maximum of 1,500 words or a poem with a minimum of 2 stanzas and 4 lines and a maximum of 4 stanzas and 4 lines.
• Story must be published in Wattpad. The founder (LyreVega) and the co-founder (patrickbocking) must be mentioned in the comment section of the story chapter in order for us to review your work.
• Must be an original work. Plagiarism is a crime.
• Must be submitted before the deadline: January 01, 2024 at 4 PM GMT +8

Criteria of Judging:

Originality: 40%
Relevance of the Theme: 20%
Grammar and Comprehension: 20%
Impact on Reader: 10%
Bookcover Design: 10%

Total of: 100%

Prizes!

First Place: Additional 3 followers, 50 votes of the book of your choice, 30 comments of the book of your choice and your winning book will be posted in the official wattpad of BTBC.

Second Place: Additional 2 followers, 30 votes of the book of your choice, 15 comments of the book of your choice and your winning book will be posted in the official wattpad of BTBC.

Third Place:.Additional 1 follower,  15 votes of the book of your choice, 15 comments of the book of your choice and your winning book will be posted in the official wattpad of BTBC.

Good luck, Bookworms! Enjoy the Holidays!

For questions, you may open a ticket in our discord server. If you don't have a discord, you can send me a DM here in Wattpad.