First Task Review

Congratulations, book worms! We are so happy and proud to say that we all finished the first task before the deadline! There were no inactive members on the first task which is really something that we are very grateful of! Here are our reviews fo...

Congratulations, book worms! We are so happy and proud to say that we all finished the first task before the deadline! There were no inactive members on the first task which is really something that we are very grateful of! Here are our reviews for each members on each houses who participated on our first task so you can also reflect on your own activity in our book club! Let us all keep growing and remain active as our second task is fast approaching! Thank you so much for being with us here in Beyond the Binding Book Club. 

Start: January 18, 2024
End: February 01, 2024

Chapters and Cheers for Read for Read Tasks.
Admin: A-Person1410

Pair 1 
cooloutb - Good job with completing a task with only 1 follow up.
MollieLizRae - Good job with completing a task with only 1 follow up.

The Literary Lantern for Vote for Vote Tasks.
Admin: LyreVega

Pair 1 
SygnusTheDingus - Good job with completing a task with only 2 follow ups. 
PriscillaYiadom4 - Good job with completing a task with only 3 follow ups.

  Pair 2
BookDragonsRULE - Good job with completing a task with only 2 follow ups. 
girlofmanythoughts- Okay job with completing a task with 6 follow ups.

Literary Legends League for Follow for Follow.
Admin: patrickbocking

RRSTheAlphaKing - Excellent job with immediately doing the task and not needing any follow ups.
loveewonyoungism - Excellent job with immediately doing the task and not needing any follow ups. 
moonmellowwarrior - Excellent job with immediately doing the task and not needing any follow ups. 
BookDragonsRULE - Good job with completing the task a week later and only needed one follow up.
girlofmanythoughts - Okay job with just barely completing the task 1 day before the deadline and needed multiple follow ups.

Verse Visionaries for Comment for Comment.
Admin: cooloutb

cooloutb - Good job completing tasks with only 3 follow ups.
Wandwitch2bruchulk  - Excellent job with immediately doing the task and not needing any follow ups.

 Pair 2
RichmomsOwusu8 - Good job completing tasks with only 2 follow ups.
Arius6454  - Good job completing task with only 2 follow ups.

Thank you so much and Happy engaging, dear writers!

If you have any questions or concerns kindly open a support ticket in our discord server, dm the admins and the founder, or comment inline.