1,000 Reads Giveaway!

Celebrating 1000 Reads Giveaway!

Hello, Amazing Book Club Members!  We're thrilled to announce a special giveaway to celebrate our fantastic milestone of reaching 1000 reads in our book club! 

Prizes:
- Two lucky winners will receive 50 votes on their chosen book.
- Both winners will also get 30 inline comments to sprinkle some literary love.
- Additionally, their books will be featured and promoted in a dedicated chapter in our Wattpad Book Club.

How to Enter:
- Share our book club and engage others to join in your Wattpad profile or social media with #BTBC1000ReadsGiveaway.
- Make a ticket in #🎫support in our Discord server and send the screenshot of your post and the title of the book you'd like to enter. (If you don't have Discord, kindly send me LyreVega a private message so I can send you my email.)
- You have to be an official member of the book club to join this giveaway.

Deadline:
The giveaway closes in January 25 at 5 PM GMT+8 and the winners will be announced shortly after.

Let's make this giveaway as exciting as the books we've enjoyed together!  Thank you for being part of our incredible book club journey. Here's to more literary adventures in the New Year! Happy Reading! 

Do you have any questions regarding the giveaway? Comment in line! 

Special thanks to my beloved patrickdbocking for being such an amazing and responsible co-founder. If it weren't for him, there would truly be no Beyond the Binding, as he was the one who motivated me to take a significant step in founding this book club. Thank you, my love!