Contest Winners

The winners of our Christmas Writing Contest are finally here! It's that moment that some of you have been waiting on for awhile now; it's time to announce our 2023 Christmas Writing Contest Winners!

If you haven't been tuning in over the last month, that's okay because we'll happily summarize it all up for you right now! Last month on the 17th of December, we asked all of you to join in on our writing adventure by sending in a Christmas themed writing masterpiece to capture our Christmas spirit!

We have since received many submissions from some of you and our panel of judges have carefully read and rated them all on the criteria shared with you all at the start of the competition! We're very happy to announce that our second and third places came in very closely with each other while our first place came out on top by a remarkable jump!

Thank you so much to everyone who participated in the competition and we can't wait to see more pieces from you all in the near future hopefully!

Now.. without further ado, our winners of the 2023 Christmas Writing Competition are.. drumroll please

First Place: loveewonyoungism
https://www.wattpad.com/1408734817-the-gift-of-a-single-snowflake-short-story
Second Place: cooloutb
https://www.wattpad.com/1406947201-a-gift-so-profound
Third Place: RRSTheAlphaKing
https://www.wattpad.com/1407000342-a-christmas-dream-the-wisher

Congratulations to the winners and to everyone who participated do not lose hope! We will have more contests to come this year! All of you did amazing and we at Beyond the Binding are so proud of you! Continue writing and inspiring, Book worms!