Contest Submissions

Season's Greetings, Bookworms!

Welcome to the grand reveal of our Christmas Writing Contest submissions! Unwrap the magic as we showcase the creative brilliance and festive spirit poured into each entry. Join us in celebrating the joy of storytelling and immerse yourself in the enchanting narratives woven by our talented participants. As we delve into these festive compositions, may the warmth of the holiday season infuse each word and transport you to a world of yuletide wonder.

Entry Number 1

Username: RRSTheAlphaKing
Story: https://www.wattpad.com/1407000342-a-christmas-dream-the-wisher 

Plot: A simple wish has wild affects on the world when a brother just wants his sister to have a memorable Christmas.

Entry Number 2

Username: Arius6454
Story: https://www.wattpad.com/1408823787-a-christmas-special-falling-in-love-before 

Plot: From the company that still tries to sell greeting cards, we will not let you forget our stories with our countdown to Christmas. 

Releasing this December: Rachel takes a break from her job in the big city to go to her hometown for Christmas. But sparks fly when she crosses paths with her high school sweetheart. The only catch, he barely has a back story! 

After accidentally bumping into him, they have the most plot moving conversation of all time! Except the fact that it will make you question what is going on in the writer's head. 

Moving on, she then helps her parents run their bakery (kinda) but who could have guessed that Jake is a regular customer?

He visits regularly and blah blah blah: no one cares. One day, her parents tell her a company is trying to shut down their bakery. Sad right? But Rachel seems unaffected and moves on with her life. 

Do not fret for we have some good scenes: like the fact that they almost share a kiss but are interrupted by a loud noise. Of course, it's not plot related. 

One faithful day, Rachel finds out that Jake is from the company that is trying to shut down her parents' bakery? After having the most heartfelt conversation that has a chance of making you skip the whole thing, Rachel decides to leave the small little sleepy little town to the big city (probably New York or Chicago). 

As she gets to the airport (which is on Christmas), she is stopped by Jake? 

He tells her that he invested enough money to save her parents' bakery. As she is moved for some reason we do not of, she confesses her feelings for him. He then reveals that he loves her too and in unison they say 'This town is special'. 

Surrounded by Christmas decorations, they share a kiss and live happily ever after in the small little sleepy little town. 

Made by the producers of your mom's favorite romcoms. Hallmark Presents: 

'A Christmas Special, the same every year'.

Cover: 

Entry Number 3

Entry Number 3

Username: loveewonyoungism
Story: https://www.wattpad.com/1408734817-the-gift-of-a-single-snowflake-short-story 

Plot: On a quiet Christmas Eve, a child makes a simple wish for something extraordinary to happen. As they drift off to sleep, a magical snowflake falls from the sky and lands on their windowsill. To their surprise, the snowflake comes to life and reveals itself as a tiny, cheerful snow sprite. The sprite explains that it has the power to grant one special Christmas wish. 

The child, excited and filled with holiday spirit, decides to use their wish to teleport themselves into a magical land full of magical creatures, magic, gifts, and it's always Christmas! Along the way, they encounter talking elves, snow fights, and yummy gingerbread!In the end, the child learns that the true magic of Christmas lies not in grand gestures, but in the small, heartfelt moments of family and friends. As dawn breaks on Christmas morning, the snow sprite bids farewell, leaving the child with memories of a magical night and a heart full of warmth.

Cover:

Entry Number 4

Entry Number 4

Username: cooloutb
Story: https://www.wattpad.com/1406947201-a-gift-so-profound

Plot: An upset sea spirit gets a special gift that changes how she sees humans, and a fisherman discovers something amazing that shifts his view of the sea spirit. Both receive something special, and they leave each other changed. The story explores the real essence of Christmas, beyond just gifts or the season, emphasizing how humans can still be compassionate and kind. It also raises awareness about the damage we've caused to the oceans. Inspired by the North Sea.

Cover:

Let the festivities begin, and may the best narratives shine brightly like holiday lights! Happy reading!-Winners will be announced soon-

-Winners will be announced soon-