Why me?

Anna - Your Highness! Your Highness! Please stop running you might hurt yourself!

Princess Lily - What's even the point Anna? So what if I am hurt? No one cares anyway! Someday if I die, everyone in the kingdom will say " Oh! The Princess is dead?  Well, what's the point? No one has seen her since her  since her birth anyway. Who knows if we even had a princes or it's just the royals who are lying! 

(With tears making its way from her big beautiful dreamy eyes, a devastated Lily was sprinting to the place where she can cry all she wants to, without even anyone noticing, to her soundproof bedroom so that no one can even know if someone even resides there and here was Anna, running behind her highness or more like an elder sister to comfort her after what happened in the royal court today. This isn't something new and this happens almost everyday, and poor delicate Lily has to shed her tears, when she isn't even at fault. Finally, Lily reached her room and flopped directly onto her bed, hiding her face on her pillow while Anna quickly came into the room and closed the door quitely without anyone noticing except the few soldiers of the corridor who protects the room so that no one can ever know that the second heir of one of the strongest kingdoms, The Monocrom kingdom's princess resides their.)

Anna - Princess.....please don't cry you might fall sick. Get a hold of yourself princess you need to stay strong. 

Princess Lily - But why Anna? Why me? Why it has to be me? What did I do which was so wrong to make my own father resent me so much? Was it my birth? Is it me being a girl and not an another prince like my brother. Sometimes, I feel like I am cursed. At first, my mother left me. Secondly, my father won't allow me to even leave my room or the castle walls. He didn't ever allowed me to meet my own brother! Only if it wasn't for Lart to bribe the
soldiers guarding my room every night and meeting me, I wonder if I would have ever known that I even have an elder brother! 

Anna - I can totally understand you and your emotion princess, but what can we even do? You know women hold no power and even the king looks down on women! The women he ever loved wholeheartedly and even gave respect were his mother, the royal mother and his very own wife, Queen Hazel.

Princess Lily - I know Anna but what is my fault for which I am compelled to live a life like this? It's been eighteen years since I ever saw the outside world. I don't even know what does the nature, the sunlight, the plants, the animals are actually like except the ones I saw and read about in the books. Even in my own palace all I know is the staircase, the corridor, this soundproof room and the Royal court. It's the king's greatness that he let me study for general knowledge. But even in that case, he hired a teacher who would make me study in my room itself and not like the other kids who go to schools, make friends and study. He even bribed my teacher to not reveal anything related to me. If it wasn't for the mischievous Veronici to cause chaos all over the palace and enter this room, I don't think I would have and emotional supporter and someone I can refer to as my ' friend ' except you. Even today, when her invitation arrived to a tea party, all I did was to ask permission from father to allow me to got to her palace and how furious he was just by that and threatened me in lock up forever if I spoke anything about stepping out of these castle walls again.

Anna - I know princess. Even I don't understand why is his majesty so ruthless towards you. He didn't even send you to a magic academy where the heirs of other kingdoms discover what power they are born with and how to use them. But I must say, Princess Veronici has got some guts. The way she threatened the king and her father to reveal everything about you if they do not let you both meet each other and be friends, that was just outstanding. I never saw anyone as strong as Princess Veronici and Princess Adeline as woman.
___________________________________________

Name :- Lily CaddellAge :- 18Description :- She is the second born of King Ester and Queen Hazel of Aynur Kingdom, younger sister of Prince Lart Caddell

Age :- 18
Description :- She is the second born of King Ester and Queen Hazel of Aynur Kingdom, younger sister of Prince Lart Caddell.
Supernatural Powers :- ( yet to be revealed )

Name :- Lart CaddellAge :- 22 ( currently )Description :- He is the first born of King Ester and Queen Hazel of Aynur Kingdom, elder brother of Princess Lily CaddellSupernatural powers :- Master of water element ( as known to everyone)____________...

Age :- 22 ( currently )
Description :- He is the first born of King Ester and Queen Hazel of Aynur Kingdom, elder brother of Princess Lily Caddell
Supernatural powers :- Master of water element ( as known to everyone)
___________________________________________

None of the images belongs to me. The sole creditors are Pinterest and the creator of these beautiful arts.

Hope you like the characters! See you in the next episode!

Vote, share, comment, follow!