The dark face behind the mask

{ That night }

King Ester entered his study and found priest Herman, son of the high priest while Lart was just infront of the door, listening to the conversation between the two. )

King Ester - So? What did you found?

Priest Hermon - On the night of the new moon, The Princess's mana stone will reach It's maximum power. It's a crucial time, because that's the time when she will be more powerful than anyone else. If she is successful in manifesting her power at the exact time, she will regain her memories of the past, of her real self. Since she doesn't even know about her powers, it will be easier for us to attain the mana stone, or the coral out of her and transfer it onto the prince's body. But we will get only a few fraction of time to do it all; it has to be quick as our life depends on it.

King Ester - If there is a way, then time doesn't matters. You will be able to do so if there aren't any hurdles, right?

Priest Hermon - Ofcourse, your majesty. But please keep this a secret from my Father his holiness. He is the high priest and moreover he...you know what I mean right? He won't ever let the process to be conducted.

King Ester - Don't you worry about that. I I'll take care of it myself. Now let's plan out everything beforehand 

As the priest and King Ester were chatting, Lart who was listening to their conversation all this time felt disgusted. He was already resenting his father for consideration Lily a piece of trash. Lart thought the King would repent for his actions once he comes to know about her real identity but no! The reason of all of his wrong doings was because he knew her identity. He slowly made his way towards his chambers. )

Prince Lart - I could never imagine he will stop this low. And how dare he thinks I would be a part of this stupid worthless conspiracy. But all this made one thing clear for sure. He is a descendant of that bastard Barahan. Damn it. We are not even together yet and he already started playing mind games with us. So, it means that the time isn't too far when we all will be facing each other again. We, together will face him again, but it will be different this time. History is set to repeat itself again but the roles have been switched. The victory will shout our name this time, you darn Barahan. 

But Lart was angry in himself way more than he was with his father or him who he called a bastard. )

Prince Lart - But how can I be this clueless. How could I not recognise him all these years? I am the worst of all. ( Taking a deep breath ) Get a hold of yourself, Lart. Ther eis no time to be remorseful. Think about how are you going to protect Lily from these beasts around her. And maybe it's time that I have a long conversation with father dear, no?

                     { End of flashback }

Prince Lart - And this is how I came to know about your dark and disgusting truth. You are trying to find out who helped Lily run away through investigation, no? Well, that ' bastard ' of yours is standing write infront of you. I am the one who helped my sister run away.

King Ester - T-that can't be t-true...you never et your sister the entire life then how did you...

Prince Lart - Oh, about that...well, it's quite the opposite of what ou just said...I did knew about my sister and met her my entire life, all twenty years.
___________________________________________

Hope you like the characters! See you in the next episode!

Vote, share, comment, follow!