The Runaway

( At 3 a.m. )
* Thud *

Princess Lily & Anna - What was that loud thud?!
Anna - Let me take a look.

Princess Lily - Be careful...!

( Before Anna could even touch the door, it it swung open revealing Lart who was shocked to see Anna )

Prince Lart - How come you are here...?

Anna - Oh...So you are here to help her highness run away...I didn't notice that time flew by this fast. Don't worry Your Highness, Her Highness told me everything.

( Lart glanced at his sister who just nodded )

Prince Lart - No wonder both of your eyes are no less than a tomato.

Princess Lily - Its no time to joke around, brother. Anna, you should head back to the servant quarters. I don't want anyone to think you were involved or had anything to do with my escape.

Anna - But I want to see you off. Don't worry I will be fine on my own!

Princess Lily - But Anna---

Prince Lart - Let it be sister! If she wants to see you for the last time, then let her! Don't worry, she won't be caught andthat's my responsibility. Now we can't be late any further. Wear this veil so that no one recognises you and keep following me.

( Lily wore the veil and both of them started following Lart to the terrace. )

Princess Lily - * whispering * Urgh why is this palace so huge! Are you sure we are going to the terrace after the fifth floor from the second floor?

( They reached the terrace and went to the side from where the back of the palace can be seen. A strong rope was tied from the pillar which went down. )

Prince Lart - First I will go down the rope and you both follow me.

( All of them escape through the terrace without anyone getting hurt but unfortunately take couldn't deceive the guards. )

Guards - Isn't that the princess?! Catch her! Don't let her run away!

Prince Lart - Oh no this is bad! L-Lily run! And take this whistle! Wherever you will be, just blw it! I can come find you! Now run! I will stop them just go! And please, be safe and sound.

Priness Lily - Bu-But brother I--

Prince Lart - Run Lily! Just run!!!

Princess Lily - * tearing up * Take care Anna! Take care brother!

( And with that she vanished into the darkness while her brother preventing the guards to follow her. Lily kept running without knowing where she was going but the thought of being captured again and living like a prisoner was stopping her from getting any weaker. )
                      ___________________________________________

Hope you like the characters! See you in the next episode!

Vote, share, comment, follow!