Hiding Identity

≈ Dandels Kingdom ≈

Prince Adward - I think we should enter from the backdoor.

Princess Adeline - And why is that?

Prince Adward - What if someone saw her?

Princess Adeline - So let them! We can just say the she is a maid who went with us and fainted for some reason!

Prince Adward - How are you so fearless all the time? Even though we aren't humans, we are still in human form.

Princess Adeline - When you did much daring tasks in your life, such trivial risks doesn't scares you anymore. You do remember how I survived outside the palace not being able to use my powers in human form for five years right? That's another thing that you are a coward even after winning so many battles.

Prince Adward - H-Hey!

Princess Adeline - Now talk less and work more. Move your body you log!

Prince Adward - Fine fine! I will take her to the guest chamber and you go call for the imperial physician.

                ( At the guest chamber )

Imperial physician - She is fine. She just got scared of something and fainted. There's no need to worry it's nothing serious. I have her some medications. She should be up by one our or two. If anything else happens, call for me.

Princess Adeline - Thank you physician Gu. Come, let me see you off.

( Prince Adward was sitting beside Lily, controlling his tears. )

Prince Adward - Are you really her? Is she back? Is my...Lilyth back...? If you are really her, I will do everything to not let you go. I will protect you by every means. But we will not let the history be repeated again this time. And I will make sure of it. Take care of yourself and get well soon, so that we can get to know each other. There's a lot of things
we need to talk about, just like the good old days. We will, won't we? Now. I shall not disturb you anymore. Take rest.

( He caressed her cheeks and saw her for one last time, with a faint, but a smile of sense of relief and gazed at her with gentle eyes, full of love and hope and left the room. )

                      ( After a while )

( Lily started to gain her consciousness and glanced at the place she is in )

Princess Lily - Where am I? D-Did I get caught? No that can't be I---

Princess Adeline - Hi there!

( Lily was shocked to see an another person beside her whom she didn't recognised. )

Princess Adeline - Are you okay? How is your health now? Do you feel better?

Princess Lily - Ye-Yeah I am all okay now...But what happened to me? I remember i was surrounded by creepy monsters and then I blacked out. And where am I? What is this place? How did I end up here? And who are you?

Princess Adeline - Gosh she is so cute! Exactly the same as ever! The same speech, same tone, same flustered face, its all the same! If she isn't her, then who would be? Okay ads. Calm down its not the time to think about this. She is freaked out! Calm her and shot a conversation!

Princess Adeline - My God so many questions at once! Rest you pea head for a while my dear, you just woke up after being unconscious for hours! Don't worry you are all safe now! It's kind of funny that you were scared by those funny looking faces. Anyway, this is the Dandels Kingdom.