The life after our disappearance

Princess Veronici - " My father's strategy. " As you know, us royals are born with superpowers and there is a crystal like core inside our stomach, which is actually the provider of our powers. But that is also where our life is. Without that, not only we are powerless, but can also lose our life to some extent. And my father plans on taking the core out of me. And ofcourse, for doing so, he will have to kill me. Now he can't kill me directly, so he tried the curse as a means to kill me.

Prince Adward - But...what would he do with your core? A Royal cannot have more then one core that is more than one power or his power can become his death. Then how can he think of consuming your powers?

Prince Ajex - That's right. Only the descendants of God's, or the Gods themselves who take the forms of humans into this world have their multiple powers from birth! Then why would he.....

Princess Veronici - Uh I think you are mistaken there. He won't be consuming the core.

Prince Ajex - Then?

Princess Veronici - He will make his illegimate child consume it and then declare him as the heir of The Kingdom. This was his plan, or so he thought.

Prince Ajex - An illegimate child?! This whole thing is so messed up!

Prince Adward - And to think that a father can hate their own daughter so much that they can stoop THIS LOW. ( Just what has the world turned to in our absence? It's been a millineum, since we were separated from each other. I still yearn for you, a lot. But I am willing to wait for you, even if it takes an eternity for your to return. I trust you, that you will return, because you were never one of those who would run away, especially when you were wronged. I know, you will be back. For the sake of the people in this world, for your sister, for your brother, for your friend, for us, and moreover, for your own sake. And I will help you with it. )

Prince Ajex - ...ward! Adward! Adward back to earth!

Prince Adward - Huh! O-Oh sorry I...was lost somewhere...

Princess Veronici - That was quite visible.

Prince Ajex - Well, I had this curiosity. Why are you out here in a civilians dress? And you also said that some soldiers were after you. I am sorry if I made you uncomfortable by asking these questions.

Princess Veronici - Oh come on, you are tensed over nothing. It's been a few hours but I have become so comfortable with you people that even if you kidnap me, I won't mind.

Prince Adward - Come one...we won't do that of course...

Princess Veronici - Haha I know I know. Just saying. Well, this is an another strategy of my father. Every now and then, there are Princes visiting me. He wants to marry me off so he is looking for alliances among his neighbouring
Kingdoms. But I know he just doesn't wants to marry me off. After all, he only sees his profit. Every work of his has hidden motives.
___________________________________________

Hope you like the characters! See you in the next episode!

Vote, share, comment, follow!