Me as an OHSHC character

I REALLY WANT YOU ALL TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS PICTURE AT THE END OF THE MESSAGE IN THIS CHAPTER! I WANNA KNOW EVERYONE'S OPINION! PLEASE!!!
(Omg, OtakuYui, don't be so desperate)

OHSHC me: "Would you like some tea"
(Oops, forgot the 'u' in 'you' on my drawing.)

Hello everyone!! I've been doing a lot of OHSHC requests lately and decided to draw this one!! At first I wanted to draw myself in my current clothing but it didn't look good so I decided to draw myself in the OHSHC uniform... and realized that I drew the male one and the female one looks totally different... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
Oh well I decided to continue with the male one anyway and also ask you some questions about this drawing.

QUESTIONS:

1. Would the OHSHC me be able to be seen as a guy (successfully crossdress)?

2. If you were an OHSHC character would you choose the OHSHC me as your host for the day?

3. What kind of OHSHC host would I be (Haruhi=Normal, Tamaki=Prince, Honey-senpai=Cute/childish, Kyoya=Intelligent, Mori=Strong/babysitter, Hikaru and Kaoru=Forbidden brotherly love twins [I know this one is not possible but it's only an example])? You can also choose a kind of host that isn't mentioned in the series.

3,5. Can you simply describe the OHSHC me's personality?

IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE SERIES AND FEEL LIKE YOU CAN'T ANSWER, YOU DON'T HAVE TO!!

Please:

Vote ^-^

Comment ^-^

And maybe follow ^-^