Adult body tutorial/Contest voting now open

Plz go and vote on the entry's in my "Contests of anime art book" book.
Support the ones who have participated.

Ok so on to business.

I will continue to do body tutorials and will go deeper into how to draw the bodies depending on what age there character has.

The request of body tutorial was made by: Slut_For_Starburst

So I'm not really sure how to explain this correctly in English but I'll do my best!

The main idea:
For adults the average are about 8 heads tall as shown on the picture but that depends on what kind of style you have and how high you want your character to be. As example if you wanna do a really tall and overgrown strong adult male you may want him to be like 10 heads tall. Or if you want your character to be a child looking female/male teacher you may like to have her/him 7 heads tall.

Step 1*: Draw the chest, for females only chest area for males chest and stomach to give males the straight body and females the curved.

Step 2*: Add neck,head and guidelines, on female add also the stomach.

Step 3: Add the 'lower body', circles for arms and legs.

Step 4: Use rectangular shape for upper arm. Add circles for elbows beside the stomach part for females and directly above the line between chest and lower body for male.

Step 5: Add rectangular shapes for under arms.

Step 6: Add circles for wrists beside the line between lower body and the legs.

Step 7: Add hands.

Step 8: Draw the upper parts of legs add a circle, continue drawing circles and end the upper part of the legs and draw the circles a little below half of the rest o the spaces of heads.

Step 9: Add the lower legs and circles for them feet.

Step 10: Complete by drawing the feet of your character.

*You can also draw the head first but it is harder to get the right size.

I may do a more detailed tutorial and publish it on YouTube. For those who want to know then it is out plz comment.