Latest news...

SORRY EVERYONE FOR NOT POSTING ANY CHAPTERS FOR THREE WEEKS!

Well I've been busy with my summer job and drawing all requests and promised drawings (please remind me what you requested in the message, I need to know who wants the drawing) and last but not least, I have gotten in contact with a proper writer who is aiming to become a professional, has a professional friend (writer) and is from Spain! He writes a story that he wants me to make into a manga. This gets me opportunity to get experience as a newbie artist! And he welcomes everyone to draw his stories! If you are an artist and want him to write a story for your first manga then send me a message and I will give u a link to his blog.

Ok, ok I will stop now.

Thank u for following to all the new followers I got during my absence!!

Thank u for voting all the voters during my absence!!

Thank u for commenting all the commenters during my absence!!

And...

WARNING: THIS WEEKEND I WILL WORK ON THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THE MANGA AND HOPEFULLY PUBLISH IT! DURING THAT TIME I WANT U WHO HAVE MADE REQUESTS TO MESSAGE ME WHAT U REQUESTED. EVERYONE BE PREPARED FOR A FLOOD OF CHAPTERS!!

For those who are curious:
The manga/webtoon is gonna be published on Tapastic not line webtoons (or at least not yet), it is a site (and an app) that was recommended to me by an senpai artist in UK that I meet in the game Toram online, we are in the same guild named Asgard and the Spanish writer is also a part of that guild. I'm really happy about starting to play that game! It just became official last week!
Oh, almost forgot. The name of the Manga/Webtoon is Heroes World.

Thx for your support!!