Competition and Oc

Sooooooo!!!!! Time for... a competition!!!

Why I suddenly decided to make a competition?

It's like this: I have a Youtube account (just changed my username to OtakuYui-chan, before it was Zed no Mirai 101 <3) and the latest speedpaint I made (the blue haired anime guy watercolor speedpaint I published in an earlier chapter) got 1K+ views, so I've decided to make a new one. But I can't decide what to draw! That's where this competition comes in, the one who wins get to decide!

Ok, that done. On to the rules:

This is an oc drawing competition.
The rules are similar to Yukiranyu's competition.
You post a drawing of your oc and I will take it and post it in a separate book I'm gonna make for competitions.
You can draw any oc u like from any anime/game but there are conditions.

First: The oc has to be 100% yours (if you have a friend who doesn't have a wattpad account or something, but know about the competiton and want to participate, you have to give her an alias or if she/he wants to use she/he's real name use that).
Second: Nothing to do with 18+/mature content shall be in the drawing.
Third: You can not participate with more than 2 drawings.

This week/week 34 is the first week of two weeks that I will hold this competition.
During this first week everyone that want to participate must post their drawings by the end of the week.
The next week/week 35 I shall publish every drawing in my new competition book at the same time. I would like for everyone to support the ones who participate in this competition by voting.
Each vote is 1 point.
I will also give out base points.

Prizes
1st place: You get to decide what I will draw in my new speedpaint!!!
2nd place: I will draw your oc together with your fav character from your fav anime/game and post it in this book.
3rd place: I will draw either your fav character or your oc and post it in this book.

And last but not least, which series is this oc (the one in the pic) character supposed to come from?