Items I use for art!

Edit: In the pic I've written Intous, real name is Intuos, it stands on the packages that's in the picture together with the pads.

I wanna talk about the tools I use ok, and give some recommendations (I myself think I will buy in the near future)
So I wanna start with the digital part, ok?

Digital:
What I use:
Computer: Hp Pavilion
Drawing "pad": The Wacom Bamboo Fun Pen and Touch Small from 2012 (yes it is like 4 years old but I did not use it for 1-2 years cause my computer didn't work!) It is the one bellow in the pic. I have the exact same color
My recommendation:
The Wacom Intuos Draw Pen Small
Ok so when u start out I really recommend buying a Wacom product. This is the cheapest one that I really recommend using when you start. Those who are more experienced with the computer should use the specialized versions (design, comic, photo, etc) of this one or buy the more expensive ones with higher sensitivity. There are also drawing pad with screen. But they are so expensive I don't recommend buying one if u don't plan to make a living out of drawing or haven't started doing that before you buy it.
There are a few more companies that sell these products, such as Vaio and a few others. Many popular computer, phone and pad companies make products like Wacom too.

Traditional:
Local store goods color: Faber Castell (have probably written wrong)
Watercolor (not pencils) palette with dry water colors
Faber Castell brush (I think)
Line art: calligraphy pens in different sizes and Faber Castell (again).

The traditional part became not so good. The focus was the digital. And I'm tired, school starts again tomorrow.

If anyone has any questions, pls leave a comment and I will respond as fast as I can.