Ep 1: Poguelandia

Life was always Kooks and Pogues. Kooks had everything, while Pogues had little bit or nothing at all. I was born into a Kook lifestyle but never really fit into it, and my father saw this and let me live my life as a Pogue. Sure sometimes I had to act like a Kook but my heart and soul was always being a Pogues.

But sadly you can't have it both ways, you have to pick a side. So I picked being a Pogue, there's a lot to do and perks that come with it, for instance I met my husband and my family.

Well life can be great at times, but it's those curbs that you want to look out for. Me and my family discovered The Royal Merchant, a ship John B has been searching for with his dad. The gold, money that would get us to be full kooks. The Cross, a historical treasure that belongs to Pope's family.

All of it was taken away from. The Kooks got the gold and cross, but it's alright karma is a bitch. We will get a win, I can feel it coming. Well for now, I'm just living life to the fullest.

Over the last couple of weeks or month things have been going pretty okay. We turned this inland into a home, a place where we could live and be happy and free.

~~~~~
Flashback

It had only been a week here on the island, well Poguelandia. It actually isn't that bad here, we've been making use of all the natural resources we have. First thing we did was find a nice place for shelter and it was this big open space under a huge rock, it was kind of cool.

I was out in the woods with Cleo, getting to know her and gathering some food for the next two nights.

"So I gotta know, how'd you end up with JJ? From what I was told you two are from two completely different worlds" She asked me picking some berries off a bush.

"I wouldn't say that. It's true I was born into the Kook life but my heart and soul was a pogue so that's where I stayed. I met them through Pope and we hung out 24/7, we were inseparable. Everyone said that we acted like an old married couple at times." I started to tell her remembering the first time we ever hung out.

~~~~~
Flashback within a flashback

Pope told me to meet him down at the shop, we use it for a hangout spot. I rode my bike down the street till I saw the dirt road and took the shortcut. I see that it was him, John B and of course JJ. He always wants to pick a fight with me, anytime we see each other.

"Yo Pope, what's the deal?" I asked as I got off my bike and leaned it up against the railing

"Oh Na-na great your here. So we're trying to figure out the best solution into getting the new video game that's coming out"

"Yeah, it's the ultimate game, everyone was talking about it at school today" John B said

"Why don't we just ask our parents or use our allowance to get it?" I asked them and clearly that idea didn't cross any of their minds judging by the faces they made.

"Right. Nice plan Na-na. Well let's go hang out at the beach" John B said tossing his snack away.

"Right, let's take our bikes" JJ said going to get his up off the ground.

"Na-na, ride on the back of JJ's. Me and John B will take yours" Pope said grabbing my bike.

"Wait why do I have to take her?" JJ asked offended by the fact I had to ride with him.