Ep 1

We were pulling into this huge estate, way bigger than whatever the Camerons had. These guys had 4 wheelers, guns, dogs, watch towers, like whoever this person is puts the Camerons to shame. One of the guys comes around and lifts me out of the truck and walks me to the door.

It opens and a maid appears letting us in. I walked in and just looked between all the artifacts that were in the room.

"Take her upstairs. The Orinoco room" the maid speaks to man and he grabs me by the arm and leads me up the stairs, he tosses me into a room.

"Inside"

"Who are you working for? Why did he only want me?" I asked the man but all he said was,

"Dinner at 8. I'd clean up" I was going to ask him another but he closed the door in my face and lock it so now I'm trapped here. I go see if there's a way out but no, this place was surrounded, I take this as a moment to do as they said get cleaned up.

~~~~~~~<>~~~~~~~
Narrator POV:

They were able to find the house. They walked around to the back so they wouldn't be seen, John B noticed a window was left open and that's the way inside. John B lifts himself up onto the window seal and slides the door open.

"Whoa. Yo, get off! Get off!" JJ started to say getting louder by the second, "Get off! Dude, get o..." JJ began to start yelling and groans as the crab is pinching him. He is moving around trying to get it off his thumb but everyone turns to him shushing him.

"What are you doing? Does the element of surprise mean nothing to you?" Pope asked him

"It turned my thumb purple!" JJ fires back

"Shh. Relax. It's just a crab man" Cleo said trying to calm JJ down. Pope was helping Kie into the window. Once in he got himself up and then Cleo.

"I'm being surrounded right now. Damn it. Damn little sea spider" JJ says as he goes up into the window. They begin to search around the house, checking each room and calling out for Nala.

"Nala?" "Queen?" "Na-na?" "Popstar?"

"Sarah, no one in there?" JJ asked her

"No" "there's no one in here"

"Okay. Well, if she's not here, where is she?"

Pope calls over John B to a painting that he's looking at. This peaked everyone interested so they came over to look.

"It's a burning boat" JJ tells them not understanding what is happening.

"This is the San Jose" Pope corrects him, "It's from Denmark's diary. This is the ship that Captain Limbrey stole the cross from."

"And the Merchant gold" John B added

"Great, whatever. It's just about the gold. It's not about Nala, it doesn't help us" JJ said walking off the go find some more clues.

"Well, Portis is a treasure guy. This is too close to our boat"

"Just let it go. That's not why we're here" JJ tells John B. Cleo was looking out the window and noticed someone was pulling in. Cleo signals for them to look and they see Jimmy getting out of the jeep. They took this a moment to go hide so they could jump him when he got inside.

Jimmy walks in and is distracted by the crab on his floor didn't even see John B's attack coming. He pushed him into Pope and Pope was able to hold him for a second but then ended up on the floor with John B. Jimmy tried to run but JJ tripped him and held held him down on the table by his arm, Cleo held a knife under his chin near his neck.