Ep 2: Surround & Escape

A/N: The title for ep 2 is made up this episode didn't have one so I put one on it.

Narrator POV:

"Cleo do you actually know where you're going?" JJ asked as thev headed up some rocks

"We can holdup here. It ain't Taj Magal, but..." Cleo said to a pointing to a somewhat torn down building.

"It'll do" "We get the biggest room" called Sarah and Kie jokingly. They make their way up to the top, they hear some voices and take cover making sure to stay out of sight as they saw guards searching around the area.

"We can stay here. It's an old hotel. Terrance and I squatted here before" Cleo told them showing them with supplies in it. "Watch your step, massive sinkholes"

"Oh. Home sweet home" Sarah said stopping right before she stepped in one.

"We gotta get Nala out, guys. Does anyone have anything?" JJ asked getting tired of sitting around

"Well, we can't storm the fort. We can't call the cops"

"It's not helping, Pope" JJ told him as he started to pase around in a circle

"We can't negotiate. We don't know what they want. It's gotta be the cross or the gold."

Cleo speaks up, "Guys like Singh, it's always about the money."

JJ fell to the floor his back against the wall and head down trying to come up with a plan. Everyone was thinking of a way outta this situation and how to get off the island. But he was more concerned about Nala.

Pope and John B walked over to JJ and sat down beside him. They knew that JJ was feeling the most pain right now, Nala is the light in his world. The only person who's stayed with him since day one.

"Look we are going to get her back down worry." John B tells him giving him a pat on the back.

"I know, but it hurts that I put her in there situation again. She got kidnapped because of me. I shouldn't have let her leave OBX." JJ told him letting out his feelings.

"We both know that Nala wasn't going to stay behind. She was coming whether or not we liked it." Pope told him which made JJ laugh. They were glad they could see him laughing again.

"She probably would have showed up either way." John B added

"Yeah, you got that right." JJ said but then he got serious, "I got something serious to ask you."

"What's up?"

"I wanna marry, sorry I'm going to marry Nala. I love her more than anything and I was wondering if you and John B would be my best mans?" JJ asked him turning his head to see there reaction. Pope and John B just looked at him shocked and a tear was rolling down their face.

"Man I wasn't expecting this. Were you Pope?"

"Not in the slightest. Plus I thought he said he was going to be a 'certified bachelor' " Pope said bring up what JJ said when they were kids.

"He did say that." John B agreed

"Ha ha, well that certainly changed after a while." JJ told them smiling at the memory of when he knew Nala was the one.

~~~~~
Flashback JJ pov

We were outside playing down at the beach. Me and Nala finally stopped arguing when we got halfway here. Honestly she is so annoying I don't see why she always hangs out with us. Like I know she's Pope's cousin and all but doesn't she have other friends.