Ep 5: Missing Piece

Narrator POV:

Everyone in the OBX seemed to be more happy than ever as they watched the news this morning. Today's was a good one.

"Four Kildare teens who went missing nearly six weeks ago are reported alive, safe, and back on Kildare Island."

"Now a live update from the sheriff's department."

Shoupe: "Yeah, after six weeks, the four teens that had been missing from Kildare County have returned, been reunited with their families. We're still waiting for details about their journey, but I'm sure they have quite a tale to tell."

Shoupe: "We also got word that the father of one of the teens, John B Routledge, who's been presumed dead for a year now, has also returned alive and well. Wonders never cease. Right now, we're just trying to get those kids settled back into school, with their families. They've been through a lot."

Everyone had the news turned up watching looking at the pictures of Sarah, Pope, John B, Nala, Kie and JJ popping up and they cheered happily as they were all back home.

"The teens were down in the Caribbean with two more Kildare teens, Sarah Cameron, the daughter of disgraced real estate magnate, Ward Cameron, who confessed to the murder of Sheriff Peterkin two months ago.

"And the last teen was none other than future singer and daughter of famous sales clerk Jamari Zato, Nala Zato"

"All the teens back, safe and sound on Kildare Island, and John Routledge back from the dead. That's about as good as a result as we could hope for."

~~~~~~~<>~~~~~~~
Nala POV:

Outfit and hair⬇️

"When I went back to Tannyhill, Rafe was on the phone with Ward, and he just kept saying "My thing, this is my thing

"When I went back to Tannyhill, Rafe was on the phone with Ward, and he just kept saying "My thing, this is my thing." he had to be talking about the cross." Sarah told us

"Absolutely." Pope said agreeing with her

"And he's coming into Wilmington tonight at eight o'clock."