Ep 2

"Just get away from me!" I yell at Rafe

"I'm tired of this shit. I'm gonna kill you, Nala!!" Rafe yelled back to me. We make a few more convincing sounds and shouts then we go quiet. I lay in the tub perfectly still, playing dead while Rafe is behind the door.

The guy outside the door makes his way in, once he was close enough Rafe hits him with the door and starts beating him. I get out and grab the gun.

"Stay down! Stay down, you understand!" Rafe told the man as he got in his back

"Was the lamp really necessary?" I asked him

"Really?!"  "Sorry"

I point the gun at the guy telling him not to move, Rafe tries to keep him still.

"Huge mistake. You'll regret this." He tells us but we don't care. Rafe takes him phone, and I pulled down one on the drapes handing it to him so he can tie the man up. We head out the room making sure to lock it, I follow Rafe's lead as we make our way out. An idea pops into my head and I tell Rafe to let me see the phone.

"Why?"

"Just give it to me." I tell him and we do a swap, he hands me the phone and I give him the gun. I don't really trust him with it but he's more of a shooter than me.

He opens up the door and we see that there's people out front, "Shit. Okay, this way, this way, this way."

He goes right and I go left taking a picture of the painting Singh showed me and sent it myself and Kie, hoping it works. Rafe kept calling me but I told him to hold on till I was done.

"Nala, come on." He whispered to me and I made my way over to him once I was done. We head out the door which brought us outside. I look over the green fence to see what's happening, I see the hey trucks and figured that's our way out.

"I got an idea. Let's go" I tell him and we start running, trying to catch up to the truck. It was slowing down just a bit, enough for us to hop on.

"They're slowing down. Come on, come on!"

"Go, go, go, go, go." We were able to hop onto the truck, but with our luck someone was on the back of it. Rafe and him started to fight but Rafe was going a little overboard.

"Rafe." I called but he ignored me and the fell to the ground where Rafe kicked him in the face then picked him up and threw him over. That definitely wasn't part of the plan,

"Dude are you serious!?" I shouted pulling Rafe down onto the hay so I could yell at him properly and to make sure we won't be seen.

"What?"

"Tossing innocent people over wasn't part of the plan!" I yell while hitting him multiple times, I was gonna stop after two hits but then I started to release all the anger I felt towards him in my other hits.

He just tries to block most of my hits but some he lets hit him. I soon stopped my attack on him as he began to laugh, I raised a brow in confusion as to what could be so funny.

"What?" I asked him

He just looks at me smiling, "Nothing just enjoying the view" I think for a moment of what he could be talking about then I see that I sitting on top of him.

"Pig!" I punch him in the chest and got off him just looking at the scenery around us. This was definitely one of the craziest family reunions I've ever had.

~~~~~~~<>~~~~~~~
Narrator POV:

They made it safely into town without being spotted by anyone they made it to a horse ranch, everyone seemed to be minding their own business and not noticing them. Cleo stopped over in a shed watching them run by she called them over and to follow her.