1 || Hogwarts letter.

Everything was dark, all I could hear was a boy sorrowfully weeping, I walked closer to where I was hearing the weeping from.

Suddenly there was a light guiding me to it, I kept approaching him yet I couldn't see his face and all I could see is his blonde platinum hair..

I kept walking closer and closer until I'm facing him, when I was about to pat his shoulder suddenly.. I woke up from the loud sound calling me.

"Y/n wake up it's already 7 am!!" My mother yells from the kitchen cleverly waking me up to eat breakfast.

I open my eyes completely annoyed while I'm blinded by the light coming from the window, suddenly my mom yells again probably because she knew I would go back to sleep.

"Y/n this is the last warning, wake up!" She yelled again coming from the kitchen, I get up completely annoyed.

I wasn't going to lie, I was pretty hungry. I guess my only motivation to get up is the smell of food.

"Coming mom!" I yell loudly hoping she won't yell my name again.

I sigh as I get up from the bed not even bothering to fix the sheets nor pillows.

I head to the kitchen completely annoyed and I saw my dad reading his newspaper while eating the food my mother prepared, as usual he was wearing his fancy black suit which I assume he'll be going to work wearing that.

"Y/n we need to talk to you about something after eating" my mother than says pulling that serious face of hers that she always uses and all I can think about is if it's either bad news or good news.

As usual the house was clean and shiny, couldn't even see a single dust.

I started eating but this time slowly, I didn't wanna rush and hear about what my parents are going to say especially if I don't even know if they're going to end up scolding me again.

A few minutes past by and we finally finish eating, the house elves took care of the dishes and here it goes.

"You see your already 11 and me and your father have decided what school you're going." My mother spoke.

"We've decided to put you in hogwarts, it is a much better place especially because the malfoys are there. I'm sure you and draco have been great friends ever since we've started visiting the malfoys, am I right?"

Well yikes, I send my mother a disgusted face as I spoke

"Malfoy?! That's absolutely ridiculous mom! You could've put me in Beauxbatons or something, plus I barely even spoke to that draco dude or what ever that guys name is! If only you could see the amount of gel he uses in his hair."

I say angrily, it was upsetting.

I never liked Draco, especially because of his racist traits towards others and he's a completely dramatic spoiled brat! Well he was kinda charming but that isn't an excuse for his behaviour.

"We're still waiting for the letter if it'll arrive but if we do get it today then we'll be going to the diagon alley tomorrow, maybe by then we can even meet the malfoys and you and Draco can get to know each other better!"

My mother spoke happily while my father was in complete silence still focused on his stupid newspaper.

"I hope the owl loses the letter" i mumbled under my breath completely annoyed.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Time goes by and it was already the afternoon at 3 pm, it was sunny as always.

I decided to head into the balcony to get some fresh air and think about alot of things, including my life.

I enter the balcony and it had the view of our huge backyard outside the manor.

Everything was exhausting, I kept hearing my parents arguing at night over something yet I decided to not eavesdrop especially because it gives me too much stress.

As I was thinking about several things a owl then lands on my arm while a letter was on its mouth.

I pet the owl softly and I grab the letter, it had the stamp of the hogwarts school.

I sighed completely annoyed as I opened the letter.

"I guess this is it, we're going to hogwarts with the spoiled malfoy

"I guess this is it, we're going to hogwarts with the spoiled malfoy." I mumbled.

Who knew we'd actually get along well and aside from his outrageous attitude he has a soft spot?

End of chapter.
-

-------------------------------------------------------------