5 || Meeting the golden trio?

It was a bright morning at Hogwarts, I was in the Transfiguration class writing some notes which Professor McGonagall told us to do.

Suddenly two boys barged into the classroom, I recognized them, they were Ron and harry.

"Whew! Made it! Can you imagine the look on McGonagall's face if we were late?" Ron whispers to harry as they walk past me,

Suddenly the cat that's sitting on the desk jumps off and transforms into Professor McGonagall, the two boys stare at her in awe from what they just witnessed.

"That was bloody brilliant!" Ron says while Draco, who's sitting beside me looks at the two completely annoyed.

"Thank you for that assessment, Mr. Weasley. Perhaps, it'd be more useful if I were to transfigure Mr. Potter and yourself into a pocketwatch. That way, one of you might be on time."

Professor McGonagall says clearly annoyed.

"We got lost." Harry tries to excuse himself.

"Then perhaps a map? I trust you don't need one to find your seats." McGonagall says while Ron and harry take their sits and catch up with the lesson.

--------------------------------------------------------------

It was potion class, I quickly head to the classroom and sit at a empty chair. I didn't feel like sitting with Draco since he kept annoying me about his rants about "potter"

Clearly he couldn't stop insulting him because he got rejected.

After a few moments Harry and Ron than sat beside me.

Harry looks at me then smiles before speaking, "I'm harry, this is Ron and you are?"

"Y/n, Y/n Persephone." I answer while smiling a little, who knew that harry really wasn't that bad and maybe Draco was just being a bipolar child.

A girl who sat beside me then introduced herself, she had bushy brown hair and brown eyes.

We had the same brown hair yet mine was abit darker and wavy.

"I'm Hermione, Hermione Granger."  She introduces herself while smiling softly.

"I'm Y/n Persephone, it's a pleasure to meet you."

"Are you friends with Harry and Ron?" I ask as I tilt my head.

"Oh, those two annoying boys? I'm close to them, met them on the train while Ron was acting like an idiot." Hermione answers as she opens her book.

The classroom was filled with chattering  and suddenly the door slams open and a guy with a mid length black hair comes in rushing in, I recognized him, he was Professor Snape.

Professor Snape then spoke,

"There will be no foolish wand-waving or silly incantations in this class. As such, I don't expect many of you to appreciate the subtle science and exact art that is potion-making. However, for those select few... "

He looks at Draco and I look behind me to see him smiling softly at Professor Snape, clearly there was some kind of favouritism in here.

Hermione then whispers to me, "Make sure to pay attention to the class, I must warn you Professor Snape is very strict."

I turn my attention back to the class trying not to get distracted after hearing Hermione's words.

"..who possess the predisposition, I can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses. I can tell you how to bottle fame, brew glory and even put a stopper..." Professor Snape continues his sentence.