4 || First arrival.

After a few hours without me realising, I felt a light pat on my shoulder waking me up.

I slowly open my eyes and saw the familiar blue eyes, Draco then spoke.

"Y/n wake up, we're already here."

I groan feeling the cold atmosphere in the train, I check the window and saw that it was already dark outside. The only light was the stars in the skies and the moon.

Suddenly someone else opened the compartments door and spoke.

"Draco just leave her, might as well let her get sent back to London." Goyle snickers

Draco then stays frowns before speaking again "just give me a few minutes."

He turned back to me "Y/n get up already!"

I sigh before getting up completely annoyed.

I gather up all my motivation to get up and walk out of the train with Draco and his trio.

As we exit the train I saw a giant man with some beard holding a lantern, I then looked around and saw tons of students.

Who knew that Hogwarts would actually have tons of students?

The giant man with beard then spoke.

"Right, then! First years! This way, please! Come on, now, don't be shy! Come on now, hurry up!"

"Right then. This way to the boats! Come on, now, follow me."

"Boats?" I mumble myself completely confused on why we have to ride boats.

We walk over to a lake that's full of boats, I then turn around to see draco and his 2 friends walking while laughing.

I sigh completely annoyed before I decided to hop on some random boat with a few students completely impatient and not wanting to sit with Draco and his friends anymore, I didn't want to deal with him and his friends ranting about other students.

As the boat slowly start moving I was completely in awe, the bright stars reflect into the lake and then I look up to see the huge castle.

A few minutes past and we finally reach the castle, I get off the boat and I looked around trying to find Draco who completely disappeared.

There was tons of students so it was completely impossible for me to spot him, I sigh and decide to walk to the entrance of the school hoping I'll spot him later on.

Though he was pretty annoying, he was the only one I knew at the school and I couldn't bring the courage to make friends with other people.

As we walk up the staircase, a woman who looked like one of the professors was already standing Infront of the door.

She then spoke,

"Welcome to Hogwarts. Now, in a few moments, you will pass through these doors and join your classmates. But before you can take your seats, you must be sorted into your houses. They are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. Now while you're here, your house will be like your family. Your triumphs will earn you points. Any rule breaking, and you will lose points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points is awarded the house cup."

I suddenly whisper to a student beside me "who is she?"

The student replies "Oh she's Professor McGonagall, I heard she was one of the professors that'll teach us first years."

Suddenly as I look back I saw a boy with black hair near Professor McGonagall holding a.. frog.

Some students start laughing will the boy backs away and mumbles "sorry"