3 || Platform 9 ¾

I woke up feeling numb and exhausted, the day hasn't even started yet thinking about it felt exhausting.

I lay on my bed completely zoning out and thinking about the amount of things I have to do.

Suddenly I hear a yell coming from downstairs. "Y/n merlins beard get up already!! We'll be late for the train!" My mother yells.

"Coming mom!!" I yell back in annoyance.

"Don't make me deal with your sassiness today y/n, it's your first day of school so get your lazy ass down here before I do so!"

I sigh and gather up all my strength to get up, my knees felt numb yet I had to go.

After a few minutes of showering, I exit the bathroom and brush my hair completely annoyed.

I put my hair brush down in the vanity and gather up the courage to go downstairs.

As I head downstairs and walk to the dining room I stare at the amount of food in awe.

It was like a whole amount of food people would prepare for such a celebration.

Mother never prepared this much food especially because we barely eat sometimes so it was unusual.

"Since this might be our last time seeing eachother and eating breakfast with eachother I decided to prepare alot of foods, mostly your favourites." Mother smiles softly meanwhile my father was there sitting with his dark messy and looked like a complete mess while reading his good old newspaper.

I knew he was busy with work and probably took a day off just to come with me to the platform or whatever they call it is. He was never a man who shows affection, it was always my mother who does.

Yet him despite of being tired he decided to spend the day with me and my mother was something already good enough for me.

I sat in between my mother and father and begin digging into the food especially because I don't know if I'll be able to eat this kinds of food in my school.

After eating my father spoke "Since you're leaving and staying there by yourself me and your mother had decided that we should give you some strict rules to follow now that we're not there to guide you." He says without even looking at me.

My mother then continued my father's sentence "First, be responsible. It's important for you to take the situations you face seriously and take care of your health, also don't get into fights my darling." She sighs.

"I can't believe that my daughter will be leaving to go to school, you grew up very fast."

My father then spoke again "Second, no boyfriends unless it's a pure blooded guy and even if you had one you must introduce him to us."

"Wait what?!" I say in a slightly yelling tone "I'm not going to have any boyfriends but how is it your concern to get into my own privacy?!"

"Y/n darling, we just want what's best for you, we must keep our families reputation high too so you must pick the man wisely. Our judgement is important, I know you're too young to understand this but maybe one day you will." My mother spoke again.

Well this was completely awkward, a moment of silence continues.

"It's best if we just send you a letter of the rules we've given, this conversation won't work out especially because we all have our own disagreements." My father then spoke breaking the awkward silence between us yet there was still tension.

"I agree, time is ticking and we better be in time for the train. I have already prepared your bags my dear, let's go." My mother spoke trying to calm down the tension between the three of us.