Chapter 9 ⚠

so as u can see there is ⚠ ha ha *hides*

Beomgyu couldn’t explain the emotions that exploded in his heart when he felt Taehyun’s lips on his, so soft as if Taehyun was testing him. Checking if he really wanted the kiss. Beomgyu let out a sound of surprise but melted into the kiss, moving his lips along the other man’s, pulling him in closer. Maybe time stopped when Taehyun’s lips met his, but the flutter intensified, his heart pounding in his chest as he felt his knees becoming weaker. The smell of Taehyun was hypnotic beyond reason and heat rose from his stomach to his chest. Beomgyu parted his lips and felt Taehyun washing over like a wave of warmth, curling his toes, unfurling all his senses as the taste of him nearly silenced all his thoughts. It felt different than the previous time, some sort of blissful sweetness in the kiss.

The heat increased when Beomgyu raised his hands up, digging his fingers into Taehyun’s shoulder blades and the younger man slammed him against the wall before grabbing Beomgyu’s face, and the kiss sent a tingling sensation down the older’s spine as he felt Taehyun licking into his mouth.

Never had Beomgyu felt this way before, the urge so wild and a desire burning so hard to touch and feel Taehyun’s body under his hands, like this was his only chance to memorize his body. The tension that had been surrounding them for ages had finally exploded and Beomgyu’s hands slide up to tangle themselves in Taehyun’s hair, gripping them hard. Heat pooled in his guts as he felt Taehyun against him, getting hard and he needed more.

At that moment, Beomgyu forgot who he was, that these kinds of moments were never in the deal. They weren’t supposed to do this, but Beomgyu was already too far gone to back away now.

“Taehyun…” Beomgyu moaned, stuttering when Taehyun’s hand moved lower, squeezing his behind. He couldn’t believe he was going to say the next few words. “I need you.”

Taehyun broke away from him, the admission taking him back by surprise.

“Are you…are you sure?” Taehyun asked, hesitantly.

Beomgyu pulled him back closer, breathing out on a broken breath.

“Yes.”

Taehyun’s whole body shuddered as he captured Beomgyu’s lips again, his fingers wiggling into the seams of the older man’s pants, trying to push them down. The wet fabric pulled away from his skin slowly and it added to the intensifying pleasure of the feel of Taehyun’s hands on his naked thighs.

Beomgyu tugged at Taehyun’s shirt impatiently, feeling a bit self-conscious as he was fully naked while the man was still in his clothes. Taehyun chuckled as he grabbed Beomgyu’s hands, kissing him hard once again before stripping his shirt off. Taehyun then backed Beomgyu on to the bed, climbing up after him.

“Fuck.” Taehyun panted, his mouth chasing after Beomgyu’s who was more focused on trying to get his pants off.

Beomgyu gave up after a while as the pants were practically clinging onto the younger man’s thighs and plopped back on to the bed with a pout. Taehyun chuckled at the sight, his hands moving to his pants and removing them along with his boxers and throwing them to the side.

Taehyun was an attractive looking man, no doubt, as Beomgyu raked his eyes all over the younger man’s body, taking him in. From those biceps to the toned abs and thighs. The man was perfect indeed.

Taehyun moved down, all the way to Beomgyu’s thighs before lifting his leg up and bit down hard on the side of the flesh, eliciting a whine from the older man. He sucked on the skin until it turned a dark pink before repeating the motion on another part of the thighs.

He felt Beomgyu’s hands tangle through his hair and tug on them, pulling him up to him.

“Looks like someone has no patience.” Taehyun whispered against Beomgyu’s ear before kissing him again.