Chapter 1 - DID I DIE??!!

Min Hana's POV
I was sitting in the cafe with my friends. My name is Min Hana. I'm 18 years old and tomorrow I will be 19. It's right now 9:00 pm so only 3 hours left till I turn 19.
Minnie: Well let's go at some pub for her birthday.
Jake: Then my whole time would pass while taking care of you.
Minnie : I don't get drunk that easily. She said this smacking Jake's arm.
Clara: I kighly doubt that. One shot is enough to make you drunk.
They again started their bickering.
Perian: Guy's it's late now and if we want to meet at bar we should shange our clothes.
They all agreed and went their home. I was on my way to home suddenly a bright light flashed behind me. I turned back but before I could do anything I was about to hit by a truck. I closed my eyes to but did not feel the truck or any pain. I opened my eyes but I was still alive I looked back and was Hella shocked. My body was lying there covered in blood. The truck driver didn't even stop after hitting me.
Hana: That asshole.
?? : You look awfully calm even after seeing your dead body
I turned to look from where that voice was coming. Suddenly darkness surrounded me.
Hana : Who are you?
?? : The god of death.
Hana: Is it common to see you and talk to you after death.
?? : Actually no.
Hana: Would you mind coming out. It feels weird talking to a shadow.
Suddenly someone came out of the shadows.

I looked at him. Damm.. Am I in heaven. Such a handsome man infront of me after my death. Now I can finally die peacefully.
?? : If you want to die so bad I can do that.
Hana: Hmph. Even if you have handsome face it can't cover for your rotten personality.
?? : At least you know I am handsome.
Hana: Who are you Mr. Rotten personality
?? : Jesper. God of death.
Hana: And what do you want from me.
Jesper : so the truth is that you are being reincarnated.
Hana: And why so. I looked at him suspiciously
Jesper: You suffered for your whole life till 15. You only enjoyed your life for 3 years. So I will give you one more chance to live your life flamboyantly.
Hana: And what made you so kind though.
Jesper: Well as you know nothing comes for free. The world that I am going to send you in is created by me. Someone is messing with the real fate so I want you to find that someone and bring him to me
Hana: What if I reject your offer.
Jesper: Then I guess u have no other option than to make you my slave.
After a long time of thinking I kind of agreed to him.
Suddenly he smiled at me and I fell more and more into darkness.
.......

.......
I opened my eyes and blinked it few times to let my eyes adjeut foe the light. I tried to strech my hands.. But why can't my hand move easily. I looked at my side and saw baby hands. WTF BABY HANDS. Did I reincarnate as a baby. That idiot God.
I didn't notice earlier but a woman is looking at me very lovingly.
Woman: Such a beautiful child you are. Honey what should we name her.
I looked at the person who she called honey. Looks like they are my mother and father.

Damm it if my parent are so much handsome and beautiful then what am I gonna turn into. A pure goddess.

Father: She has inherited your ruby eyes and looks like you.

Mother : But her hair are crimson red just like yours.

Father: We shall name her Medea Solon.

Such a beautiful name. Medea Solon. WAIT WHAT. That's the name of the villainess in the otome love game. Stop obsessing over me guys.
I recently played that game it was suggested my Minnie. Then my parents are the Duke and Duchess. The ones known for their cruelty and the most dangerous people here.
My father picked me up and looked at me lovingly. He smiled at me. I felt an emotion which I have never felt.
Well I guess at least they loved their daughter despite their character. I guess this reincarnation is not even that bad. Sorry Jesper for all the curses I have said to you till now.