Chapter 7 - My Powers.

I walked toward the queen.

Queen's power is that just by looking at the person she can find about their power, energy level and weaknesses.

She gently kept my hand on hers and closed her eyes. And soon opened it.

Queen: We have got a wonderful and a powerful girl with us today. She don't have only 2 powers but she have total 4 powers. Which are Blood, pain, speed and regeneration.

Everyone was shocked because these were the powers which they have never heard of. Well I don't care I ahe played this game more than 10 time. Their were mini games in it through which I know how to use these powers.

And to tell you the truth Medea's body is even more stronger and flexible than my body in past.

Queen: I know you all must be thinking that these are different. And to tell you all I only know about regeneration through which her bofy can heal small injuries and speed which speeds up her body. But I will soon find out what does pain and blood means.

I bowed and went went towards my family.

Dek: Med do you know about your powers.

Med: Come on what do you all take me for. Of course I know and I will master them in a few years.

Mom: After all she is my daughter.

Dad: Our daughter.

King: attention everyone. I have a announcement to make.

Everyone turned towards the king waiting and noticing his every movement.

King: It was decided 5 years ago but we are announcing it today. Young lady Medea Solon is to be engaged to Crown prince Xavior Fluenty

Medea: WHAT THE FUCK.

I yelled in surprise while xavior coughed on the red drink he was drinking . Making it look like he was coughing blood.

A maid reached him and gave him a handkerchief. He snatched the handkerchief and quickly cleaned his face.

Everyone became silent.

One minute silence.

Then suddenly the king and queen started laughing as if they heard a joke and after a minute they understood it's meaning.

I saw dekis laughing silently and mom dad trying their hard to control their laugh. Tania showed me a thumps up with a mischiefious smile.

Damm it I just cursed so loudly. Man someone dig a grave for me so that I can hide.

Wait please the god of death kill me again.

"Nah it's fun this way" Jesper told me in my mind.

That damm god is still watching me. That creepy fucking stalker.

Time skip.

After that embarrassing act infront of his majesty and her majesty me and Tania came to the balcony to have some fresh air.

I closed the door as soon we arrived there. I let out a loud sigh while Tania started laughing the laugh that she was holding till now.

Tania: Seriously you just cursed so loudly that even the crown prince was shocked as hell.

Med: I know.

Tania: Did you see the look on their face it was so funny.

Med: Come on stop it now please.

Tania: Okay.

She became quiet I looked at her and this time we both started laughing like maniacs.

Tania: Okay now let's stop.

Med: I was saying the same thing.

Tania: Gosh I'm Hungary I will be bringing some snacks to eat.

Med: Sure.

Tania went inside the palace. I went towards the railing.

I am very high from the ground I guess what will happen if I have a headfall. I am sure even God won't be able to save me.
The moon looks so beautiful tonight. At least I managed to save mom and dad. I wish the same way I can save dek too.

But seriously how can mom and dad sell me like this. I mean they didn't sell me but it wouldn't have made difference if they would have sold me.

Man now I have to deal with crown prince. Imma gonna irritate him until he falls in love with Isabella then I would act like a kind girl who will let him go towards his love.
Man it's like I am working in a drama.

I was so focused in my thoughts that I didn't noticed that someone came behind me.

I noticed a person behind me but Before I could turn that person pushed me. I fell down and down.
So I am going to die again. Well I feel bad that I wasn't able to change Medea's fate.

Before I closed my eyes I saw blonde hair and that person waving me good bye.

What pathetic death am I even facing.