Chapter 2 - My New Life

Well right now I am in the arms of my mother who is trying to make me fall asleep. It is right now I guess 11 pm. But me the person who usually slept at 2 am. How the fuck can I fall asleep.

But she looks indeed tired. Of course the duchess all day works in the office with Duke and at night play with me. Duke and duchess all very different from my previous parents.

I acted as if I was sleeping. She kissed my forehead and put me in the cradle gently. After that I heard some footsteps going towards the gate. And she was gone. So first let me think about my life in the game.

1. I will live happily till I am 4 years old. A day before my 5th birthday my parents would be killed on the way to imperial palace and my life would turn upside down.

2. My brother, Dekis Solon will distance himself from me to keep me safe from the assassin's and he would die when I turn 14. And he would be 17.

3. At the age of 15 after my brother's death I would become the sole heir of house of Solon. But the control of the house would be given to my Uncle, Heli Solon. In front of people he was the one who helped me in my difficult times.
But he manipulated me and I soon turned into his doll. He made me try to become the queen and when I was killed I'm sure he would have sighed of relief that he was the Duke now.

Oh and to tell you all at the age of 5 their we make the entry in the royal society their is a magic knowing ceremony. Actually medea never had an official ceremony but she knew about her powers all along.

So my first mission is to save my parents from dying.

But before that there are 5 years left and Imma gonna sleep now 😴 😴.

Next day.
I was sleeping peacefully but someone barged in the door making the door break. Bacaude of my mafia instincts I opened my eyes and saw a little boy looking at me with curiosity in his eyes.

I think his age is near 3. He brought his finger near my face and started poking my cheeks.
Duke: Dekis stop poking your sister's cheek.
Duchness: Dekis how many times I have to tell you to behave properly. You are the heir of house of Solon.

Mom and dad eneterd the room. So he is Dekis Solon. He is so cute. I'm telling you all if I was not a baby or could move I would have surely hugged this kid. He is so cute.
His ocean blue eyes and silky black hair. Man.... I am blessed to have such a handsome man to be my brother.

Dekis: Can I hug her.
Duke: Of course.
My father was about to come near me to give me in dekis's hand. Please father come fast. I want to squish dekis's cheeks.
But before he could come near me. My mother smacked him on his arm and took me in her arms instead.

Mom: No dekis you can't take medea in your arms.
Dekis: Mom please. Just once.
Mom: You are too young for that.
Dekis looked at her with his innocent eyes from which tears were threatening to fall. Mom avoided eye contact with him and looked at me instead. I gave her the most beautiful smile I could.

Dad chucked while looking at us.
Dad: Selena don't worry and give Medea to dekis. He is a strong kid.

Mom looked at me and gave me to Dekis while glaring at father.

Gosh so cute.

So this is what happy family feels to be like. Don't worry mom, dad and brother. This time I will protect you all.
I smiled at my cute family.

Dekis took me his arms. His eyes filled with curiosity. His hand came near my hand and as an instinct my little hand grabbed his finger.

He smiled at me. Tooo cute. The whole day me and Dekis played alot. Well i was just laying but still it was fun.

4 years later.
Actually guys sorry for the time skip but the main thing which I have to write in the story are after she is adult that the reason I am going to skip few years.

Now I am 4 years old. I can walk and speak and eat anythings. Everything till now is going all fine. Except one thing. Which is my daily training.

You might be thinking what does I mean by training. Actually my swordman ship training.

A four year old child teaing swordsmanship. Actually a fewonths ago a assassin showed in my room and I was about to be stabbed. But before anything could happen my mother came and saved me by using her illusion magic.

After that my dad hired a trainer for me. This is the thing which I love about my parents the most. They aren't like the overprotective parents who would lock me up or hire some guards to follow me around. They want me to become stronger. And right now I am dueling with my brother. Using wooden swords

He stands still giving me the chance to attack first. I attack him on his leg to make his fall on the ground but he dodges my attach and hits me on my hand. But I block the attack using my sword but after a few minutes I run out of energy and he kits me softly on my head with the sword to end the fight.

I simply lay down totally tired. Well he is 7 years old now.

Dekis: You know it's fun to spar with you as you fight like a professional.

Medea: Of course because I am professional.
I said while flipping my hair.
He chuckled and ruffled my hairs. Then my father came near us.

Dad: Looks like you kids have drastically improved. I'm so proud of you.
He said while wiping his fake tears.
My mother came ad smacked jis head.
Mom: How many time I have to tell you to complete your work before coming out of the office room
Dad: I was about to but I didn't want to miss my kids practice.

He said while giving mom his brightest smile. My father may be called the son of lucifier but when he is with us he is the most coolest man on the earth. He never behaves like a overprotective father
And mother loves to scold father on silly things. It's funny to see how he always behaves in front of mother.

And about my brother. He is MOTHER FUCKING ANNOYING. THIS MAN NO I MEAN KID DOESN'T LEAVE A SINGLE MOMENT TO ANNOY ME. But still he is my brother. AND I FEEL ASHAMED OF MYSELF THAT ONCE I CALLED THIS LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT CUTE.

Well that's enough explaination I guess but the main thing is that I am going to turn 5 years old next week.

And I need to prepare a way to stop mom and dad.

I can't afford to lose them.