Chapter 12 - First Meet With Edward

Medea's pov

Tania and I were trying to make our dear Isabella angry so that she would show everyone her true colors. Well i know that it isn't enough to make her angry but at least teach her a little lesson.

But only till someone decided to butt in. And it was no other that Edward lespenser.

Edw: Wow two ladies bullying a lady.

Tania: We weren't bullying her. Just teaching her some manners.

Edw: Then do you consider as fools to just sit and watch..

Tania: No one is fool except you. Because no one came in between except you my lord...

I saw Edward clenching his fist. His knuckles going white.

I silently chuckled seeing him angry. But he noticed it.

Edw: May I ask what is funny about this situation miss Medea solon.

Med: I was just thinking that why are you butting in girl's business. It's our business how we teach someone manners. Or did she ask for you help mr. Knight in shining armour.

He smirked in response.

Edw: You see I am a gentle man myself and I don't have to become a knight in shining armour to protect a lady as beautiful and cute as lady Isabella.

Beautiful Isabella. I can understand this line but.........
Innocent Isabella. Bro these two words can't exist in the same sentence.

Suddenly I felt pain all over my body. My head started to throb. My breathing was hetting heavier but I composed my posture. My whole body started to pain.

I looked at xavior. My eyes locked with his.

Before I could say anything xavior kept his hand on Edward's shoulder and started laughing.
Tania and Edward looked at him as if he had gone crazy.

While Isabella put a stand of her hair behind her ear before smiling shyly thinking that xavior would help her with Edward and fight against me and Tania.

But sorry to say sis. But xavior is at my side. I can't let him fall in love with trash like you and ruin his future as well as the kingdom's future.

There is also another reason but I think it's better to keep it a secret.

Xav: Edward, Tania and lady de mare. If you would excuse us I would like to spend the rest of my evening with my fiance.

He smiled at their shocked faces and Isabella glaring at me. He pulled my hand gently and took me in the garden where no one else was there. We both were alone.

He left my head and looked at me worriedly.

"Is it paining a lot" He asked me. My legs felt weak it felt like I didn't have any energy to stand anymore. But before I could fall xavior pulled me by my waist.

I grunted closing my eyes.

"It-it's pain-paining alot. In my wh-whole body" I let out a shaky breath.

Xavior's pov

I pulled her into a hug if it could calm her down. The pain she is feeling right now is just because of her idiotic power, pain.

It allows her to store the pain of other and transfer it to someone else.

She can contain pain without feeling it to some extent but she isn't able to control this ability yet

So she would often get whole body pain of extreme level.

This information is not shared to public. It's only know among me, King and queen, duke duchess, dekis and Tania.

Only we know about her this weakness.

Her skin became pale. Her tears were coming out of her eyes. I'm sure by now my clothes would be totally wet because of her tears.

She then slowly pulled away from me, wiping her tears. She smiled.

"I guess the pain has subsided now. I don't know when it will again start so till then let's enjoy."

She pulled my hand leading us to the place from of the party. I know how mush it could have hurted her but I can't seem to be able to help her with that.

But one thing I am sure is that of I wouldn't have brought her here she would have used her pain transferring power on Isabella.

I don't know why she and Tania hates her too much. They both shares a deep secret which they don't tell me.

But I'm waiting maybe one day they will tell me.

Maybe.......

Medea's pov

The party ended. After that little fight with Edward and Isabella both of them were no where to be found. I'm sure Tania would have gone very hard on them.

I bid Tania and xavior bye.

When I reached home. No one was there except for the servants.

The servants of the house respect me very much.

"Mam actually...." I looked at sophi. She seemed very nervous.

"What is it?"

"Umm it's been long since I have met my vrither so I just wanted to take a few days leave. Actually he is very sick"

I smiled at her. She was nervous because she didn't wanted to leave me alone in the whole mansion. Even though we have several maids and gaurd she wants to stay by my side.

"Then okay I don't have any problem with it."

She clapped her hand and a young girl in maid costume eneterd the room. Her hair were black and greish black eyes. She seemed very young. Maybe 17 or 18 years old.

"Till I am not her meet Anna. She has been working here since last 3 years. She is very knowledgeable and honest about her work and very hardworking"

I looked at Anna. She seemed bold, confident and hard working and very sad.

Oh so we have reached that part of the story where my dear uncle Heli Solon is gonna make his entry.

I thought that since I saved my parents he won't come I to the picture. In the original story he kills dek by sending anna to poison him and makes me his puppet.

Anna is actually a nice girl. But heli blackmail her by helding her parents as hostage. She had no other choice than to obey him for the sake of her family.

She tried to tell Dekis but was caught by uncle heli who beated her badly.

I smiled at Anna.

Before he make a move I have to find Anna's parents. I won't only save them but they will become my evidence that uncle heli tried to kill the Duke and duchness by using them.

"But sophi why have I never seen this young women in the house"

Anna flinched.

"Oh well my lady it's because she was sent here yesterday only. And about tjise four years she worked under your uncle Heli Solon."

I made a shocked face as if I was hearing about it for the first time.

Sophi told Anna about the work that she have to do under me. Anna understood the work very easily. Its like she already knew. Oh I remember uncle heli taught her everything before she was sent here.

Poor her she must have been through alot.

They both were talking. I went towards them and hugged anna. She was taken back.

"What happened my lady" sophi looked at me confused. Well it's not like I go hugging people everyday so she have the right to be confused.

I just shrugged my shoulders.

I pulled out of the hug still holding Anna's arms gently.

"I just thought of giving this young lady a warm welcome."

Anna I will make sure your parents are out of heli's grip. I will keep you safe.

~~1275 Words~~