Character Introduction 2

Xavior Fluenty

Prince of the kingdom, Earl

Prince of the kingdom, Earl. He was loved by his parents the king nad queen of the kingdom. But everyone whoever he met would only try to get close to him because of his power and identity.

He soon got fed up of the human's behavior. He started to believe everyone was selfish and greedy. But there were only 2 person who were different. Medea Solon and Isabella de mare.

He learned about Medea Solon, his struggles and her pain. He pitied her. He admired her confidence but could never bring himself to love her. He never thought of her as more than a friend. Because of their freidship and political reason king arranged both of their marriage.
Then Xavior started to distance himself from Medea for which she thought he was avoiding her because of Isabella.

He started to fall in love with Isabella. For him she brought him joy. When she was sad he wanted to take her pain away. He wanted to keep her safe. Even after he got to know that Medea bullied Isabella he couldn't bring himself to kill Medea. For him Medea was a friend and Isabella was a lover.
Magic: Sixth sense, Darkness

Edward Lespenser.

The sole heir of Lespenser house

The sole heir of Lespenser house. Hated by his father because his mother died while giving birth to him. His father, Chris Lespenser loved his wife dearly but was broken after her death.

He tried to win his father's heart but was never able to. Even though he was treated as trash by his father he was a man of pride. He have a kind personality who can make people fall in live with him.

He always hided his sadness behind his charming smile. But if anyone messed with him. He gave them a pure hell. He always smiled at them when they took their last breath in front of him.

He thought of Medea as a mannerless bitch who don't even think before doing something. He didn't like he's as she behaved like a spoiled brat.
But he started hating her when Medea started bullying Isabella.
He secretly loved Isabella de mare.
Magic : Lightening, water

Killian Smith