Chapter 13 - Uncle Heli

Y/N's pov

"Anna how is working here have been?" I asked Anna it has been 3 days since she had been working here. Today Leon will be coming back and dad, mom and dekis will cone in a week.

"It's very nice miss. Everyone had been kind on me"

"If there is ant problem then tell me. I will make arrangements if you miss uncle heli's house."

She flinched and seemed to panic for a moment.

"N-No miss I am enjoying here all week."

I smiled at her and headed to the library. Library is the best place of tis whole house. There are different kinds of books here. Geography. Not interested. History, not interested. Thriller, cool. Romance, nice but what i want to read today is... Some spicy romance.

"Obsessed with my body gaurd"

I flinched as Anna read the book title aloud which I was holding.

"Anna keep it down."

"Oh miss you know I have read that book and I'm telling you that you won't regret reading this book"

Well to tell you all the truth that Anna is a fan of romance. Every type of romance. Specially yandere which I don't like much.

I read the book as anna suggested. It was story about a high ranking lady who was getting blackmailed for getting kidnapped. So she hired a knight to protect her but ends up doing that with him. They both get obsessed with each other and tye things get really spicy. Man these scenes are making me feel things.

I was so engrossed in the reading that I didn't notice that a man came in the library asking Anna to go out.

I felt someone's breath on my neck. I thought Anna was also reading the book with me.

Right now the scene was very or too much spicy.

"Gross your choice in books is real shit"

I flicked realising it was not anna. I closed the book and looked back to see.

"Leon"

He laughed seeing my blush.

"Who would have thought that a mature lady like Medea Solon would be reading some sex novels."

"It's not a sex novel"

"Then care telling me what it us"

I looked down gripping the book tightly. Totally embarrassed. I kept the book to its place again.

"You see it's not my fault I was just curious. Okay. And who keeps books like this in the library."

"You know I saw the book titled my mistress in your room a few days ago."

"OKAY I READ THESE BOOKS. SO WHAT?"

"Woah woah woan no need to get serious I was just teasing okay"

Suddenly someone knocked on the door.

"Leon transform into a cat." He looked confused but did as he was told.

"Come in"

Anna entered the room.

"Miss where did young lord go"

"He jumped out of the window"

Anna looked at me terrified. I tried my best to control my laugh while Leon was shooting dagger at me with his eyes.

"Oh. Well Your uncle heli Solon is here and requests your presence in the dining room"

I nodded my head and followed her.