Chapter 8

Faith woke up to feeling light kisses being pressed against her neck, a little light moan escapes her lips. She turn over cuddling more into Deuce chest as he began to play with her hair and then he trailed his finger tips down her arm, down her side, past her hip, all the way down to her thigh and began drawling circles.

"I know your awake" he whispered in her ear getting a light chuckle from her.

"Just 5 more minutes" she said throwing her leg over his side. He moved his hand to her waist giving it a squeeze as a moan comes from her lips

"You know I could get use to this" he said while his another hand played with her hair

"Get use to what?" she ask with her eyes still closed

"Waking up next to you" he said as he moved his lips to her ear and began to nibble as he whispered "Hearing you moan" she open her eyes and look up at him as she bit her lip. He moved his hand to her lips getting her to let go "Don't do that" he add

"Why not?" she ask all innocent like

"Because that going to make me kiss you even more and I promise you that we would not be leaving this room all day" he said. Faith sat up and move over to straddled him as he placed his hands on both of her waist.

"You know I like that idea" she said leaning down until she felt his lips on hers. He move one of his hand into her hair, earning a moan, pulling her closer against his body. She move her hands wrapping her arms around his neck. Faith began to push her hip against his, setting off a grinding motion. He place both of his hands back on her waist and started grinding against her. Faith pull away as a moan left her mouth and a groan left his. She could feel how hard he was and she had a feeling he could feel how wet she was.

"I bet I could make you cum like this" she whispered in his ear

"Oh I know you can baby" he said. His left hand lower down to her short tugging on them once he got a nod from her, he rip her short off leaving her in her panties and shirt.

"Those were my favorite shorts" she said as she started to kiss down his neck as he began to rub her clit through her panties, she couldn't help but start grinding against his hand, needing him inside her. She couldn't hold back the moans and to Deuce it was music to his ears and he never want this song to stop....ever.

"I'll buy you new ones" he promised as he move her panties to the side ready to finger fuck her but before he could there was a knock on her door.

"Deuce I know your in there" a voice said and that voice belong to Heath. "Class starts in 10 minutes we have to go" he add. Both Faith and Deuce were breathing heavy wanting, no needing the touch of one another.

"I'll be there in a minute" Deuce call out as his eyes never left hers.

"Alright see ya" Heath said and walk away. Deuce grab Faith's face and slam his lips against hers, he pull away and whispered

"Be a good girl today and I'll let you cum tomorrow night on my fingers and my togue" he said getting Faith to moan at the thought of his mouth on her. 

"Yes sir" she said and climb off him as she went to get ready but not before giving Deuce a kiss and saying she'll see him in 5.

Through the first morning classes, Faith and Deuce sat next to one another and they just couldn't keep their hands off one another. It was either placing a hand on one another thigh or holding hands or their knees touching or it was just simple their feet crossing one another as they sat down. After history was over it was time for lunch and has she was about to sit down with Deuce and Heath, Frankie came over saying that she needed Faith.