-INTRODUCTION-

Female Lead

A young mother (26y/o) of a 4y/o kid

She is a fashion designer by profession. She is open minded, motivating, and lovable in nature. She loves to help others and very caring.
But She is also a murderer. Yeah you read it correct, she has killed her husband. But why??

(Relatives of Female lead)

Tara Verma: her daughter
Riya Verma: her sister in law
Cammile Watson (Cammi) : her best friend
Ruhan Verma: her Dead husband

1st Male Lead

He is a Mafia. Rude, arrogant and dangerous. But tall, muscular, and handsome. Girls want to throw themselves on him but he hate love. After the death of his parents, his only world is his two bffs. He can even kill or die for them. He can't tolerate anyone who wants to hurt his bffs.
But Now, He wants revenge from zoya. Why!! Because the person whom she killed is one of his bff.

(Relatives of 1st male lead character)
Sohail Mittal: his best friend

2nd Male Lead

Owner of a multinational company

Owner of a multinational company. he (27 y/o) is caring, honest, straight forward and a pure gentleman. He is a husband material. But he has rejected all the marriage proposals came for him. Because his heart belongs to someone who is his childhood crush. She was the one who turned a shy introvert boy into this gentleman. But after school life they are not in contact. He wants to find her and wants to win her back. Will destiny approve his wish or it has some other plans?

(Relatives of 2nd male lead character)

Suhani Malhotra: his sister
Gaurav Ghosh: his best friend

(Other side characters will be introduce on the story)

Hii guys, this is my first novel on this platform... I am new here but i promise I'll try my best to connect your emotions through this story...
Stay tuned 😁
Lot's of love 💖