All about confession

It was a really quick Indian wedding theme. so morning was decided for

mehendi ceremony (bride , bridegroom and whole family, friends applies different and beautiful mehendi designs on their hands),

afternoon for "haldi" (it's mainly a tradition in which the bride & bridegroom are supposed to apply turmaric paste (haldi) on their cheeks, shoulder, arms and legs, by their family and friends).

And the night time was decided for Sangeet (dance and song performances by the the family members and friends of the bride and bridegroom, and ends with a final performance of the would be parteners)

and next day the final wedding.

(Zoya's room)

She was almost ready for the mehndi and Just putting on her heels when he knocked.
Zoya: who's there?
Ayaan: let me come in and see by yourself.
Zoya: (recognised his voice) oh come in please.

Few minutes ago, Cammile already took Tara with her. So, there was only two different breaths in the room.

When ayaan entered and saw her, he just couldn't took his eyes away from her. She was totally flaunting on her sea green slightly designed lehenga. Her hair was side braided and there were tiny white flowers pined on it. Her lips, his eyes stuck on it... while she was struggling with her sandals, he couldn't thought of anything but her lips, the lipstick shade was light brown and her lips was just looking perfect.

Zoya: (looked at him) show some manners, come here and pleaseeee help me with the heels.

His thoughts broked in the middle and he instantly went to help her.

When they finally won the battle against that stupid sandal, he stood up and held her hands and said
Ayaan: Zoya, youu....are..... So damn gorgeous. I can't hold it anymore. I know it's not the perfect timing but ...but. you know when i met you for the first time, i knew it from then that you are the one. You are the only one with whom i want to spend my fuckin entire life.

You were just a crush at first but after spending so many years with just your memories, now i have realised that i can do anything to spend my left birthdays, with you.

(When few minutes past and Zoya didn't say anything)

Ayaan: Look, i know it's really hard for you to move on at this stage, and i don't know anything about you and your dead husband's love story. But i definitely want to make ours an epic one. Take your time, i will surely wait for you and your answer.

With this he left the room.

Zoya was startled by this sudden confession. But she decided to divert her mind,for now, and focus on this marriage.

The day was very tiring for everyone. At night time everyone was getting ready for Sangeet.

Cammile knocked the door of Zoya's room but nobody responded. She pushed the door, it was unlocked. She slowly slipped herself inside the room.

A cute baby girl and her cute mother were sleeping peacefully on the bed.
Thery were lost in their dream world.

Cammile admired this adorable scene and quickly took a picture.
She didn't want to disturb their beauty sleep. So she left the room silently.

Rishi was roaming around the house. he don't like parties at all. So he, somehow, managed himself to escape from the loud music and vibrant beauties, who were trying to get close to him.

Though he was quite drunken but still not a single beauty got the chance to touch him.

Meanwhile Zoya was not feeling good, it was a headache. She woke up and decided to call ayaan for help. But then she thought that "it's not right to disturb him , Suhani needs her brother at this time". Then she remembered, "While explaining about the beauty of this villa, Suhani mentioned that there is a medical room here". So she decided to go outside the room and find the medical room on herself.

The venue of all the functions was in the huge lawn of that villa, so

the villa was almost empty.

Zoya was roaming around when she heard some footsteps from her opposite side. When she turned her head towards the voice, she saw that, "Rishi is coming towards her.

She wanted to say him a proper thank you for comforting her on that time and for not disclosing her secret infront of anyone.
Meanwhile He slowly came to her.
But when he came very close to her, his head just fell on her left shoulder. She instantly reacted by pushing him away.

As soon as she did that, she realised that he is drunk because he was constantly losing his balance.
So she decided to return him the favour by helping him to go to his room.

Though she decided to do the favour but it was genuinely a difficult task, as he was taller than her and his muscles were heavy. As no one else was there to help them so Somehow she managed to bring him to his room.
She checked his pocket and unlocked his door. Then she helped him to lie on his bed.

Rishi: hey lady, thank you. For this

(He couldn't recognise her)

Zoya: it's fine, I'm just returning the favour.

She was going to leave but he held her hand.

Rishi: please stay a bit longer. I don't have anyone to talk to. I cannot handle my emotions, i need to write it down. i need to write my diary now. Will u please do me another favour by writing down my words.

For the first time zoya heard a softness in his voice, maybe that's because he is drunk and unable to recognise her.

She was having very bad headache but she decided to help him.

On the other corner of villa, in a room, there was a couple who where madly lost in each other.

Gaurav's hands were playing with her body, she was giggling.
He slowly kissed her on cheeks.

Gaurav: thank you so much for this surprise babe. I still cannot believe that you are actually here with me.

She (unknown) : i missed you and your touch sooo muchhh.. (she kissed him deeper on his lips)

(Rishi's room)

(Rishi told the location of his diary to zoya and she found out the diary. He started elaborating and she started writing)

Rishi: Dear diary,
I don't know what's happening to me. There days I'm feeling too heavy. I miss my homie , though Sohail is still here with me but i miss Ruhan so much.

(Her hands trembled for a second, while writing, when she heard her dead husband's name)

He continued:
I remember him saying me that, "don't be afraid, don't feel alone. i am with you, I'm your family." How can someone kill him. How????

I want to know the answer desperately, i just want the answer now. (He said it in a bold voice)

She turned her eyes towards him and to her suprise, he was sitting comfortably on the bed and he was looking perfectly fine. She was going to say something but he shouted again in bold and clear voice "I WANT THE ANSWERS NOW!!!".

---------------------××××-----------------------

Hey family, 😊💗

I hope you guys are really enjoying this journey of Zoya, Ayaan and Rishi.

To know the answer and to know who was that woman with Gaurav, stay connected to this story and wait for the next part.

Until then,
stay happy and blessed 🥰💖