Unknown invitation

(Next morning, At Zoya's house)

It was Sunday so Tara was enjoying her breakfast with her favourite cartoon.

Zoya and Riya were tensed about Rishi.

(Knock at the door)

Zoya: whose there?

A known voice came from the other side
"It's someone with whom u used to share your favourite cheese cake"

Zoya rushed towards the door with a great excitement on her face.

Zoya: o my my , look who's here .....my goshh Cammi, what a pleasant surprise.
(They hugged each other, then they went inside)

Riya: Omg, Cammile, long time no see huh. Last time i saw u on Zoya's wedding.

Cammile: yeah, i missed Zoya soooo muuchhh. I'm so so so sorry about...

(She was interrupted by zoya)

Zoya: ohh come on Cammi. Not again about my husband. Let's just skip that part okay. Now tell me, what brought you here today?

Cammile: remember once i told you about my online friend?

Zoya: umm..yeah, i remember, she is an Indian right?

Camille: Yup, and she is getting married after two days from now.

Zoya: okaayyy, now i get it. so u are here for her wedding ?

Cammile: yup. And you are going there with me.

Zoya: Whatt?? Whyy, she is your friend n?

Camille: yeah, she is my friend but I don't know anybody in India except you, so i have already informed her that you are going there with me.

Zoya: is it necessary?
Cammile: offcourse it is, Zoya.

Zoya: okay but when we are leaving for their house?
Cammile: Today evening. I have gave her your address so she will send a car to take us from here.

Zoya: my god Cammi, u should have informed me about this. How will i pack my things within such a short period of time and who will take care of Tara?. She has never spent a day without me.

Camille: She is also going with us Zoya. And from now on i will take care of my little chubby. So don't worry.

Meanwhile Tara finished her breakfast and went to her mother for chocolates.

Tara: Mumma, w..who....s..sh..she?

Cammile took her on her arms and said, "Hlw Tara, I'm your mumma's bestfriend. You can call me Cammi.

Tara looked her mother with confusion in her eyes

Zoya: Don't be afraid baby, she is my best friend, she is here to take us for a wedding function. You love functions n, we'll have so much fun there.

Tara smiled and hugged Cammile

Cammile: She is way too sweet man . I can just hug her, and talk with her forever. She is so lovely.

( At Ayaan's house)

(On call)

Ayaan: Gaurav, they will arrive here at any moment, can you please manage the company for today, after that you will be on leave for 2 days . So please finish the pending works and directly come here at evening okay?.

Gaurav: okay boss.
Ayaan: when will u Stop calling me boss?
Gaurav: it's my choice boss (he laughed)

(Call disconnected)

Suhani entered his room

Suhani: Everything okay brother?
Ayaan: yup, everything fine.

Ayaan was going to ask something but the door Bell rang.
He rushed to recieve their guests.

Ayaan: hii Rishabh, hlw Sohail. After long time huh?.
Sohail: hii Ayaan. (He was saying this to Ayaan, but his eyes were searching Suhani)
Rishabh: Just call me Rishi buddy. You are a owner of multinational company, so we'll need either an appointment or a special occasion for meeting you n.

Ayaan: ohh god, you haven't changed a bit huh. Always loved to tease me. (In low voice) By the way, we all know, who is the Don here.
Okay guys now come on in. Let me show you , your rooms. First, fresh and up, Then we will have our lunch together. In the evening we'll welcome our another guest.

After having lunch, Sohail was roaming around the villa. Suhani was alone in the pool side, he saw her and went there.

Sohail: hey....

Suhani was lost in her thoughts but with the voice she turned around and looked at the man behind her..

Both were unable to speak anything, after all they had an epic love story in the past. They even committed to each other that they will never be apart, but somehow destiny ended their story. And now both of them were facing each other not as a friends, not as a bestfriends, not as a soulmates, but just as a part of past.

Sohail tried to break the silence between them.
Sohail: So,... finally getting married huh..
Suhani: yeah,
Sohail: (with a smile) Congratulations.

Suhani still understands that it was a fake smile, she could sense the pain in his voice, she could sense the pain in his eyes,...4 years ago she used to hate this pain, she used to do everything whichever it needed to take that pain away. But for now all she did was "Smile", All she said was "thank you" with a smile.

And with that she went away. Sohail understood that he has lost his happiness forever, he has lost his life forever.

(In the car)

Zoya: Cammi, now can u please tell me your friend's name ?

Camille: We are just few minutes away from their house, just wait.

Tara: ( innocently took Cammile's hand) Cammi, u very pretty.

Zoya and Cammile were shocked as well as happy and excited. Tara was improving day by day.

They finally reached the villa. It was really a very big villa, with full of luxurious and fascinating things. There was also a very big garden before the main entrance.

Tara was mesmerized by the colourful flowers and butterflies.

Finally they pressed the bell ring

(Inside the villa)

Gaurav was telling Rishi and Sohail about Ayaan's dream girl. Three of them started to pressurise Ayaan to tell them everything about her. And then the door Bell rang.

Ayaan: Okay okay guys, i will tell all of you about my one sided love story but atleast let me recieve the guest first.

Suhani rushed to the door, Ayaan was already there. And finally he opened the door.

----------------------××××----------------------

What will happen next??? Any guesses??