All Over Again

Rishi's Pov:
It took me 6 months, literally 6 months to make myself remember that She is not the girl my heart should belongs to. and here She is, again, standing just in front of me.
I don't understand that should i laugh at my own situation or should i regret for whatever i did to myself in the process of teaching my heart to forget her, because all those lessons are fading.

"U shouldn't be here right now.
I'm saying this to her but with every single word my heart is beating against my brain. My heart don't want her to go anywhere away from me.

"What do u think Rishi!! running away from the reality is the solution for everything?

"I don't think u need an answer for this Zoya. U already know that there is no solution for my situation.
I just needed some time for myself and that's why i came here. Please let me be alone for sometime.

Author's Pov:
The more He is trying to go away from her the more his feelings are dragging him back to her.

Even Rishi didn't realised that while talking to her he came so close to her that there was just enough space between their body to pass little air though it.

"Sohail told me about your feelings, is that true?
"What!!!! Sohail told u about my feelings??
"Yeah, he showed us some of our pictures from Ayaan's house and then told us that u are ..
"I'm what?
"That u have feelings for me..and
"And?!!!!
"And sorry but i read your diary, i didn't want to but i thought I'll get some clue about you from there, and i was right i got the right address. In order to get the clue, i just read all of it.

There was clear guilt on her face, he could sense it, he could see it.
She thought that he will shout at her or he will do something harsh but instead doing any of these he just said

"Then why are u here Zoya?

He is so tall but still she was trying to maintain eye contact with him while talking, he was so close to her, but she wasn't uncomfortable.

"I came here because everybody is searching for u and Sohail has clearly started hating me more , he thinks that I'm the reason for why u were missing .

He was going to say something but suddenly a doubt came into his mind. His eyebrows became narrowed

"Zoya, u said that Sohail showed u some pictures, what kind of pictures?

"Few pictures were of the time when i had panick attack and few were from the night when i was telling u about Ruhan .

"But how did Sohail get those pictures? And the most important question is who clicked it?

Zoya was shocked after hearing this

"What are u saying Rishi!!! I thought that you clicked those pictures

He patted her head with his own and said

"Stupid, if i would have clicked those then you were calling those pictures "Selfie". And I'm not that kind of guys who plant secret camera in other's house.

"Then who did this.

"I'll solve this later but for now u should go home and go back to India soon.

"I'm not going to leave this place until u are going with me.

His patience level crossed, he hitted the wall beside Zoya , Moved away from her and shouted

"What the hell u are doing here ZOYA. don't u understand that I'm trying to forget u??? I'll come back wherever my heart and mind will be ready for this. Just get the hell out of my way before i do something really bad with u. JUST GO AWAYYY.